Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $98.75
from $135.35
from $97.99
5,343 results
All reviews broadway show minskoff theatre amazing costumes all ages disney movie great seats whole family front row box office new york story line times square actors stage animals production simba
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

This could be great musical theatre, but it was a near disaster from start to finish. The sets were cheap as chips and a mess of designs and colors. The singing was dire and frequently off key. Merchandise, drinks and donations were pushed so hard one nearly falls over.

A disgraceful production- see something else.

Reviewed 4 days ago

From the stage set-up, the costumes and the overall talent of each performer, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 1 week ago

We had a fantastic time. Very well run show with good singing and acting. We enjoyed the costumes, dancing and music. It is a nice theatre also with good seating.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This is differently a must see if you are in NY we are only here for a few days but was on my bucket list todo. The ticket prices are high but book before you come if you leave to last minute you might not be able to sit together.

1  Thank pinkilicious2017
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The Lion King must be one of Disney's most popular and I don't know anyone that hasn't seen the movie before so for me it was a must see show and definitely high on my bucket list.

The theatre is amazing, well tiered so people like myself who were on the very back row could see the show clearly. I personally felt quite hot in the theatre but my fiancée next to me was comfortable.

The show itself is FANTASTIC!!! The costumes they have designed and the props involved is incredible. Hats off to all the people involved with the show.
Music and performance again 5/5 and was never let down.

100% recommend to anyone going to a show in New York. You will not be disappointed.

5/5 from me on all aspects.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent show, worth every penny. It's about a 2-3 hour show with a 20-30 minutes intermission, I highly recommend watching this show. I went with my wife and we both loved the show. Well definitely be back once our daughter is a little older (she's currently 3 months old). We sat in the orchestra seats which are right up front but you can sit anywhere in the theater and still get a good view. From their singing to their acting the talents did a great job performing.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

For my 14 days trip to NYC, I watched 2 Broadway shows. Aladdin and Lion King. I watched Aladdin first and I was so amazed. I love the singing and dancing. The first play I saw was Mamma Mia in London. I love dancing and singing. In Mamma Mia and Aladdin I cried. I was expecting the same in the Lion King but no I did not cry. Acting was not good, very dry. Humor as well was forced. But the stunts, the stage design to me it is state of the art. The Giraffes and elephant made me shiver. But the actors, I guess I cannot connect unlike in Mamma Mia and Aladdin.
So if you’ve seen Mamma Mia and Aladdin and you liked it, you will not like Lion King.

1  Thank Cherry Q
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This has got to be my mist favorite Broadway show to date. The costumes, the music, the props, etc. It was all beautiful. I would love to see it over and over again. There are no bad seats. Anywhere you sit, you become part of the show.
The most beautiful part of it all was to see the primarily African American cast. 2 thumbs up.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Bought orchestra tickets (row c) and we were absolutely blown away by the whole performance

The songs, costumes, performances and everything else were just incredible

Without doubt the best theatre performance we’ve ever seen, a definite “must do” for anyone who visits

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was a great show and you can clearly see the effort they have put in on this incredible show. This is a must see when you visit New York. The musical and cast had great voices and there were hilarious comedic skits.