“My girlfriend made me see it...glad she did!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Lion King

and up
The Lion King On Broadway
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Experience the stunning artistry, the unforgettable music and the exhilarating choreography of this musical theater phenomenon-one of the most awe-inspiring productions ever brought to life on stage. A remarkable tale of hope and adventure, THE LION KING has found its way into the hearts of millions. As The New York Times says, "There is simply nothing else like it." Now is the time to join the circle of life at THE LION KING, The Award-Winning Best Musical, playing on Broadway eight times a week at the Minskoff Theatre. The show running time is 2 hours 30 minutes. Performance times vary by season, please visit our website for current performance dates and times.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children
New York City, New York
“My girlfriend made me see it...glad she did!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

So, not really a guy who likes shows however to treat my girl we went to see the Lion King. It blew me away. I thought I would be too old to appreciate it, but I was wrong. A must see!

Visited June 2013

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Lived up to the hype”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

LOVED IT!! Toke me back to my childhood. I sang a long with all the words, it was the most spectacular show I have ever seen. Would go again in a heart. Definitely a broadway MUST!

Visited April 2013
Christchurch, New Zealand
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

I really enjoyed this show, costuming and singing was awesome. 2 in our party of 4 went to sleep, so make sure only those who will appreciate it go as its pretty expensive.

Visited July 2012
Perth, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Magical - once in a lifetime experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

Amazing show, I got emotional from the beggining until the end.
Dont buy tickets online, try the TKT booth at Times Square, we saved nearly USD50 each for same day afternoon show.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank ga_giselle
New York City, New York
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Great play! A Must See!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

My husband and I saw this play in February. We had 2 for 1 tickets. I have wanted to see this play for years and it was worth the wait! We had aisle seats in the orchestra which was great because the giant animal figures came down the aisle right next to us!

Visited February 2013