“Personal service”

8:00 PM
OR
Ranked #16 of 16,401 Restaurants in New York City
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: With the International Ambassador of Greek Gastronomy, Chef Maria Loi, at the helm, Loi Estiatorio is a Mediterranean oasis in the heart of Manhattan, celebrating the flavors and hospitality of Greece, like the Greeks. Loi Estiatorio is an upscale take on Chef Loi's homeland cuisine, an ode to her roots with a unique and innovative twist. The menu is 100% butter free. *Loi Estiatorio's Lunch Prix Fixe menu is available Monday-Friday until 3pm* *Cancellation of reservations less than 24 hours in advance, for parties of 6 or more will result in a charge of $15 per person.*
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The attentiveness of the staff was extremely apparent during our visit. My kids had the lasagna and I had the spinach pie which I found very good. My kids expressed the originality of the lasagna for it was made of macaroni noodles instead of the regular lasagna noodles. We even got to meet Chef Loi as she regularly comes out to greet her customers. She was very nice and inspiring to my kids. She said she would remember us as the country people from Virginia. Hopefully she reads this and remembers us.

Reviewed June 14, 2019 via mobile

We went there because we saw it was on top. We ordered some spread and halloumi chesee. The tzatziki was horrible, we Could not put it om the bread. The others appetizers were ordinary. The halloumi, very small portion but not so good. Too expensive for that kind of food.

Reviewed June 14, 2019 via mobile

I almost tried everything on the menu and everything i tried is perfect!fresh healthy and yummy!everytime i come back Chef Loi feed me like my mom and I am so spoiled!

Reviewed June 13, 2019

I’m in love with Maria Loi, so talented, the salmon and lamb are unbelievable. Check it out! I’ll come back again!

Reviewed June 10, 2019

Loi exemplifies hospitality. it's great choice for a family, friends or business meal.Or solo at the comfy bar. This food will please the vegetarians, the meat lovers, the pescatorians and the wine geeks.The fish simply perfectly grilled or thoughtfully, healthfully and always deliciously sauced is simply superb. Lamb comes as perfectly grilled chops or as succulent braised shank over orzo. Between the Spanakopita and soups the vegetarian will be happy. If a dish of gigantes beans is ordered, the vegetarian will have to fight off the rest of the table to keep a fair share- so, so satisfying. Moussaka is perfection, both the ground beef and vegetarian versions. The homemade yogurt with imported Greek hone is my favorite way to end a meal. But the dessert lovers wont be disapointed by the chocolate cake or more traditional baklava and galakabourkio.

The restaurant is elegant and friendly. I love the selection of hard to find and unusual Greek wines. If you're lucky, Chef Maria Loi who is ALWAYS there will offer her advice which is always worth taking. And,I do not know of a better place to show up early with children.

1  Thank Fasita