“Great find”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: East Village
“Great find”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Great atmosphere and delicious food. A little pricy but definitelty worth it. The bresaola pizza was fabulous and the bruschetta was to die for (too bad they only give you three little pieces!) will be back again

• Visited July 2013

“Best Pizza Ever!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Simply put Luzzo's served the best pizza I have ever tasted. I k ow that a good pizza and a superb pizza are rather alike but until you have tasted this pizza you will never know how amazing such a simple dish can be.

The antipasti are simple but good and the wine is good. This os a small restaurant and can get very noisy but the food is well worth it.

• Visited July 2013
London
“When the moon hits your eye”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

This place is great. The bruschetta was amazing, the pizza was what happiness must taste like, and the staff were characterful. No expense spent on the decor but that's not really what it's about. Will definitely go back on my next trip to NYC.

Visited June 2013
New York City, New York
“Don't miss this "hole in the wall"”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

One of the only places that makes me want you eat a whole 16" pizza, by myself!!
I have discovered that I DO NOT the classic "ny pizza". BUT, my favorite pizza place IS in NYC!! Luzzo's offers classic Italian style pizza.

It's a laid back, dine in place, CASH ONLY, with a small bar! We go every time we are in town and are NEVER disappointed!

Visited June 2013
New York City, New York
“Good food, good service - very popular”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We were there last night - a Saturday night with a group of about 12 message- board people. Our friend had reserved several weeks in advance. For us, it was about the conversation more than the food. I looked at some of the nearby tables, and saw that everyone was having a good time. It's a good place to meet.

-- Steve