“Perfect slice”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My family and I stumbled into this place first night in NYC. There wasn't anywhere to sit, so we took the slices back to the hotel. We're addicts now. Its seriously tasty, and our first stop when we get into town.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Incredible pizza! Absolutely delicious! Only a few chairs in the little place so be prepared to take your pizza with you. For NYC pizza make sure you go here! Another great food find for a reasonable price.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

My cousin, Danny, recommended this place. I am so glad I searched this place out. It was absolutely delicious. He describes it perfectly in his review. It kind of reminds me of a place in Niagara Falls, NY - same taste, same aroma - precious memories of family times at this restaurant. I will surely visit Patzeria Perfect Pizza anytime I'm in NYC.

Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Went for an early dinner and we were the only 2 in the restaurant for awhile. Had the stuffed mushrooms (excellent), caesar salad and veal parmagiana (okay). The food was okay but the staff was so friendly and helpful. Maria gave is printouts of thinga to do and all around nyc, gave us a subway schedule and even found out the time of sunset! Would recommend to anyone going to the big apple

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

This lite ace was literally right next to our hotel and I'd never look at it twice if I didn't read the reviews. Went for a pre-show slice and it was good. Sounds like I need to go back as maybe better options than pepperoni and the crust wasn't too crisp this time but still very good for the cost.