“Holy Canoli!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The best canolis. Incredible selection of flavors in all sizes. That is just the start, all sorts of old school Italian pastries made to perfection. Suggest the smaller canolis and pastries with a crowd to share. Gelato also offered right on the street, very good. Perfect stop after a meal in Chinatown or Little Italy.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

One word- DELICIOUS!!!!! I was here recently with a party of six and we tried a little bit of everything and it was all amazing!!!! I highly recommend the cannoli and the coffee gelato.... SO good!!! Will definitely make this a must stop when I'm in the city!

1  Thank mishel635
Reviewed March 31, 2014

The selection of pastries, cakes and biscottis is amazing. The canolis are endless. This is a great place to buy italian pastries and bring back home with pride that you have been at La bella Ferrara bakery, the oldest and most historic bakeries in Little Italy.

1  Thank RRYanko
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I live in jersey, so I don't consider myself a tourist. I try to stay away from tourist hot spots. But I love little Italy and la Bella ferrara is the best. For a long time I was going to ferraros, down the street, but randomly wandered in here for the first time a few years ago. Best biscotti! Lots to choose from, my fav, the almond. No fuss, no muss, but delicious.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Every time I'm in New York I always make sure to stop in at La Bella Ferrara. They have a wide assortments of pastries and desserts but the cannoli are what keep me coming back. Be sure to try a classic cannoli but also try one of their special ones. The chocolate are amazing.

Advice? Stop by China Town for some cheap vietnamese pho soup then head over to La Bella Ferrara for dessert!

1  Thank Jay T