“Nice find ”

OR
Ranked #337 of 16,387 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Midtown East
Description: Foxy John's in Midtown Manhattan Features Delicious Handcrafted Cocktails, Mouth Watering Steaks, Burgers, $1 Oysters, Seafood, Daily Beer Specials, Happy Hour and more!
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

Great little restaurant with a relatively simple but diverse menu. Very attentive wait staff and helpful with ideas

Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

Recommended by a local this little restaurant had a varied menu with appeal to a variety of palettes. I had oysters and some cauliflower tacos which were delicious. Several in our party had the lemon chicken. Our gluten free pal was happy with her entree and the staff was friendly and attentive. I’d return!

Reviewed May 17, 2019

I had some great Mahi-Mahi and fresh oysters here! The bartenders are exceptional also! I will be visiting again every time I stop in NYC.

Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

My wife & I came here for dinner one evening. The bar was busy with a really friendly vibe. Our waitress was helpful & attentive, our drinks and food arrived promptly. We had burgers which were delicious & huge.
We'll definitely be visiting here again during our stay in New York.

Reviewed March 12, 2019

The concierge at our hotel suggested this place. Great food and great service. We actually ended up there for lunch on the Friday - then went back with friends for their Sunday Brunch - soooo good. Then we stopped in again on Monday for an early lunch on Monday before heading off to JFK. Highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: March 2019