“Eggcellent!”

Ranked #30 of 823 Quick Bites in New York City
Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed August 31, 2016

Bibble and Sip was busy but they are efficient. We had the quiche and two coffees. It was excellent for regular brewed coffee. So many coffee shops fail on the brewed coffee. Not Bibble! The quiche was delicious and everything in the case looked equally good.

1  Thank aprescafe
Write a reviewReviews (331)

Reviewed August 25, 2016

Came here specifically for the famous matcha drinks and desserts. Loved the cream puffs so we came back the next day and took some more for our journey home.

1  Thank Kasparas P
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

As a person accustomed to European patisserie traditions, I usually find it hard to get a really high quality dessert in the USA. This place definitely provides those. I had a matcha cream puff-delightful! Just the right amount of sweetness and a reasonable price. Coffee was also very good. I'll definitely come back for more! Good job guys

Reviewed August 19, 2016

My husband found this when we were looking for a place to get some tea. At first I was not excited about going here. It was pretty packed (which I should have known was a GOOD sign!) and honestly the name is a little gross sounding to me. But EVERYTHING IS SO GOOD! He got an iced Hong Kong tea (I think that was the name) and an apple pastry that was so good. It looked only average, but was so incredibly good! I will definitely come back here on our next trip! I'd like to try some of their other things! And just before we were leaving they put out a sign that they had a sundae made with soft serve vanilla malt ice cream. It looks a little odd and is so incredible. Go to Bibble and Sip!

Reviewed August 17, 2016

I have had their tea and coffee before and have enjoyed them both. I went in one day for coffee and saw they are now doing soft serve. The vanilla is decent and you can tell it is made there. I am just do not think it is worth the price.