“Great pasteries”

Ranked #30 of 823 Quick Bites in New York City
Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed July 13, 2016

I was looking for a high-end coffee shop and came across the Bibble & Sip. The place was packed so that's a good sign. I got a croissant that was shaped more like a muffin and it was delicious, but messy.

I also got an iced coffee but I may have just ordered the wrong thing because I just didn't enjoy it. Next time I'm in NYC I'll give the Bibble & Sip another try. Think I'll stick with espresso.

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (331)

Reviewed July 9, 2016

I took a 4 hour whirlwind tour of NYC with my kids, and we needed a special treat. With all the famous restaurants in the area, I let them pick, and this was it. Not expecting much, I mean, I don't think of myself as a cream puff kind of a gal, I was very surprised. Wow. how can they make a delicate cream puff, with an interesting filling, and crunchy on the outside!?!? We also tried their macha cream puff - and out group was equally divided - half loved the early grey, the other the macha. The only down side is that the place is very small, seating is very limited, and the hipster clientele had perfected nursing their last tsp of coffee and ignoring the large number of people standing, coffee and cream puffs in hand. OK, I am not from NYC, and maybe this is just how it is? Even though it took a long time to get a seat, it did eventually happen, and I am happy that I tried this interesting spot.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed July 8, 2016 via mobile

Great coffee shop. Long line (that's a good thing - people love this place) moved fast. Coffees were amazing (great flavor no off the shelf syrups) and the scones were fresh made and delicious. Coming back.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 2, 2016

I came here for a famous Ramen place nearby and waiting for a musical show to be started soon. The closest place for nice dessert and coffee is Bibble and Dip. I had Matcha Green Tea Latte and a Matcha Cream Puff. They both are good.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed June 30, 2016

This coffee shop was on my list of places i wanted to visit on my NYC trip. I was not disappointed with the cup of capuchino and the matcha jasmine latte i ordered.
The first day we went right after they opened for quick breakfast and it was not too clowded and there was no line, but they weren't ready to serve cream puffs.

The second time we visited in the after noon right before we left NYC. There was a very long line but it moved quickly.

Finally i got a chance to try a Matcha cream puff and an Earl grey cream puff.
worth the wait!!

Tip: They will serve the cream puffs after 12.00 noon.

Date of visit: June 2016