“Excellent food and service”
Review of K Rico Steakhouse

Ranked #23 of 16,387 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Argentinean, Chilean, South American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Neighborhood: Hell's Kitchen
Description: The restaurant is owned by brothers John and Tommy Greco along with their longtime friend Christian Tanno. The Greco name should ring a bell: Chef/Restaurateur John oversees the beloved Village eatery Philip Marie (open 18 years) that serves up delicious American cuisine extolling a "farm to table" sensibility. Tommy, making his debut as a restaurateur, is behind the popular lounge The Ritz, voted one of the best bars/lounges in NYC by the Village Voice and Get Out Magazine. John, painstakingly fastidious about his kitchen, prepped extensively for the opening of this novel restaurant. He traveled throughout South America for several months, diligently researching local cuisine, produce, meats, restaurants, groceries, outdoor markets as well as interviewing residents, coming away with a wealth of invaluable knowledge that he has applied to K Rico's menu. The elegantly appointed restaurant boasts a dining room, outdoor patio garden and sidewalk seating in the springtime. A feature of the kitchen is the authentic "plancha" grill that will cook the wealth of fine steaks offered.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent place to enjoy great food with first quality of service.

I will come back for sure.

Christian Tanno es un grandioso anfitrión.

1  Thank giovannyh919
Write a ReviewReviews (2,757)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went there to celebrate a friend's birthday and it was a wonderful experience since the moment we got in. Service was high quality, and the food was unquestionably delicious. I would definitely recommend and go back in another occasion. Don't miss out!

1  Thank dsantana20
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I first went to K Rico because my friend had been there and loved it. The minute I stepped in I was greeted by friendly staff and escorted to their lovely garden area. I was sold just on the beautiful and green ambiance of the restaurant. But then I tried the food.. omg.. everything was sooo yummy. So needless to say, like my friend- I fell in love w K Rico too.

I returned recently to celebrate my 40th birthday, and the experience was just as lovely as the first time, if not more. The waiter remembered me from my first visit and was super attentive. One of the owners came over and chatted w us for a while.. They came out and sang happy birthday to me. It was such a wonderful and memorable experience.. And oh yeah.. the food,,, the fooood.. so very very delicious. I can't praise this place enough.. It might just be my favorite restaurant in new york..

1  Thank Thiara F
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went there for a friend’s birthday & had a blast. The food was delicious. The best steaks in town. And cocktails too! Run, don’t walk there...

-Edgar Sandoval

1  Thank Edgar S
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went to K Rico to celebrate my best friend birthday.
We had a group of 12 people,the food was amazing.
First of all the steak were on point,perfectly cooked and delicious,second I really like the fact that you can taste Latin flavors. Drinks were awesome,we had the pico sours as a cocktail,and then some wine at a reasonable price.
Service and staff were super friendly and very attentive.
Definitely coming back very soon
5 stars all the way