“Loved It!”

Night Theater District
Ranked #249 of 470 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed March 8, 2011

A great themed boutique hotel right near Times Square. The staff were friendly particularly the bar staff - you know who you are! Everything was as advertised, I read and took on board previous trip adviser comments and knew what to expect so wasn't disappointed in any regard.

If I can ever get back to NY i'll stay there again.

1  Thank The_roth
Chotel321, Front Office Manager at Night Theater District, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2011

Dear Valued Guests,

I would like to thank you for your kind review!

I am very grateful that you enjoyed your stay with us at Night, in particular the bar as you mentionned! It is wonderful to hear that our hotel met your expectations and we look forward to doing this again!

Please contact me personally for your future stay in NYC at Mwahnish@nighthotelny.com so I may assist you.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Front Office Supervisor

Write a ReviewReviews (2,191)

Reviewed March 8, 2011

I would stay again and recommend to friends and family.
We stayed 6 nights - the room was not huge but clean, beautifully decorated and met all of our needs.
Staff were friendly and helpful when we had questions.
Chocolates at night - compliementary beverage chilling on arrival.
Located within steps from Time Square \- within walking distance to everything we wanted to see.

• Stayed: February 2011
1  Thank FarmgirlfromSask

Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you for having written a kind review on Night!

I am thrilled that our guest room met your expectations as well as our staff and cleanliness in our property. I hope you were able to benefit from our Times Square location and see some Broadway shows!

Please contact me by email at Mwahnish@nighthotelny.com when making your future plans to NYC so I may personally assist you.

Reviewed March 7, 2011

I stayed at Night Hotel for a trip and had a great experience. My room was small, but clean, comfortable and decorated nicely. The truly stellar part of my visit was the front desk staff--Christine, Anna and Barry. They all pitched in and helped me when I needed to print something quickly. They went beyond the call of duty to help me, and I am so grateful. Thanks for a great stay and great service!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank WorldTraveler712

Dear Valued Guests,

First of all I would like to thank you for your kind review.

We are very happy you were satisfied with the level of service in our hotel, especially with the individuals you mentionned. I have already transmitted your kind comments to them and they are all thrilled they were able to make an impression on your stay at Night.

Please do not hesitate to contact me personally at Mwahnish@nighthotelny.com so I may assist you with your travel plans for your future stay in NYC.

Reviewed March 2, 2011

We stayed at the Night hotel for 4 nights, and could not fault it. The hotel is exquisitely decorated in a black and white, yet remains cosy and inviting.

The room was great with plenty of room for all our belongings. We personally did not find it dark (once we worked out how to use the light switches). They were extremely clean, comfortable and romantic. The room amenities were also excellent.

From the moment we arrived, the staff at the hotel were nothing but friendly and helpful. They arranged a transfer to JFK, chatted to us at the bar and when we informed them the mini bar wasn't working they came to fix it within 10 minutes.

The bar is lovely and well priced, with very friendly bar staff. The smoking court yard at the back is a lovely addition.

The hotel has lovely touches, such as free playing cards in the lobby, postcards, books and timeout magazine in the bedroom. The turn down service with chocolates and the weather report for the next day was a also a thoughtful touch.

The location is fantastic, just off times square yet the street was fairly quite. It is situated in a really good location for sight seeing by foot and is close to the metro stations. There are plenty of great bars, restaurants, cafes and delis close by.

All in all a gem of a hotel, we can't wait to go back. Can not recommend it high enough.

1  Thank cardiff78
Chotel321, Front Office Manager at Night Theater District, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2011

Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you so much for your kind review on Night.

I am more than happy we were able to exceed your expectations throughout your stay with us. Our entire staff values our guests and work hard to make sure they enjoy their time here. Being said, I am thrilled you were able to benefit from our location and convenient amenities.

Please do not hesitate to contact me personally at Mwahnish@nighthotelny.com when making your future travel plans to NYC, I will be more than happy to assist you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed February 28, 2011

I will be checking into this hotel late on the 28th of Feb and I will right a review of my stay on the 4th of March. I have stayed at the Dream hotel (its sister hotel) so it will be interesting to see how it compares. If you have any specific things you would like to ask me about this hotel you can e mail me on jay.sihota@yahoo.co.uk

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

We are thrilled you have decided to stay at Night for your time in NYC.

If you need absolutely anything please contact me personally at MWahnish@nighthotelny.com.

I look forward to reading your review.

Reviewed February 27, 2011

I highly recommend this hotel! Me and my girlfriend stayed for 1 night and couldn't have been happier. Location is unbeatable, literally in the heart of times square! Price was also very affordable. We walked in and were totally shocked to see a complimentary bottle of champagne waiting for us as well! This little gesture went a long way, and it;s safe to say we will definitely be back! I am a native new yoyker and can say this hotel definitely met my expectations. Definitely recommend for couples!

1  Thank Bobby P
Chotel321, General Manager at Night Theater District, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2011

Dear Valued Guests,

Your review on Night makes myself and my whole team very happy!

We are all so thrilled you and your girlfriend were able to benefit from our hotel's central location and our service. We all strive to exceed our guests' expectations and are happy we exceeded yours.

I look forward to assisting you in your future travel plans, in which case you may email me personally at Mwahnish@nighthotelny.com.

Reviewed February 26, 2011

We were a bit worried about our stay after reading some of the reviews but it was perfect. I contacted the hotel about a couple of things before we went and they were very helpful and quick to respond. We didn't find the rooms too dark at all, the only light I wanted to be really bright was in the bathroom so I could do my make-up...and it was, the lighting in the rest of the room was lovely. The room wasn't huge,but I hear that's the same in all hotels in the area. The staff were all very friendly and seemed very genuine. There was music in the halls but we couldn't hear it in our rooms at all so we slept very well and the problem with the shower water going on the floor that some people were talking about has been sorted. There is a laptop in reception that customers can use which was very handy and we got a bottle of champagne in our room which was a lovely touch (I'm not sure if they give this to everyone or if it was because it was our anniversary). I would stay in this hotel again if I was back in New York.

3  Thank Polkadots_11