Night Theater District
$325
$295
SmithHotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
$123
$116
  • Pool
$341
Marriott Hotels
$236
$205
  • Bar/Lounge
Warwick New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$231
$185
  • Room Service
Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
$159
$126
  • Bar/Lounge
Hyatt Centric Times Square New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$299
Hyatt.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$180
  • Bar/Lounge
NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
$265
$212
Hotels.com
$173
$144
2,228 results
All reviewstimes squaregreat locationnew yorkrooms are smallboutique hoteltheater districtthe penthousequeen roommini barstreet noisecentral parksexynycsexiestblocksubwaywallpaper
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 13, 2010

I booked the hotel knowing the dark decor but thought it would be fun for my 30th birthday weekend in NYC. The hotel lived up to my expectations. It was clean, comfortable and beautiful. Yes, it is dark but the website clearly shows that. Yes, the rooms are small but ALL rooms in NYC are smaller than in other parts of the city.The room was well thought out though and the bed was oh so comfy. The location was amazing and the service was fantastic. The bartender-sorry I forget her name-was so helpful. She helped us find a tattoo shop, restaurant suggestions, discussed how to use the subway and more importantly, recommended a fantastic restaurant to my boyfriend for my birthday dinner and helped us get elusive reservations. She was one of the best parts of the trip and with her great suggestions, made my 30th birthday a trip of a lifetime. We will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank crazypegs
Chotel321, General Manager at Night Theater District, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2010

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for having written such a kind review on our property.

I am very happy to hear that your birthday weekend met your expectations due to our staff and cleanliness. Also, I sincerely appreciate your kind comments regarding our bartender and how helpful she was. Your kind words have been transmitted to our entire team as a great source of motivation for us all.

Please contact me at Mwahnish@nighthotelny.com when making your future plans to NYC, I will be more than happy to assist you.

Kind regards,

Reviewed December 13, 2010

Arrived last Saturday for a week. Hotel is well located close to time square. Hotel is sexy even if rooms are small. Our room has no view but is very quiet (we are on 3rd floor). At least we can sleep well without being disturbed by the city noises.
It is clean ans staff is friendly and helpful. When we arrived on Saturday our room wasn't ready on time so we got offered a compensation gift.
Breakfast is good but damn I still don't get why we news to pay for Internet in a such expensive hotel.
I would recommend it, btw returning clients get a 15% off when booking online... Do you want the code ??

• Stayed: December 2010
1  Thank Thebaz57

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to complete a review on your stay with us.

I am very happy to hear that you were able to sleep comfortably in our guest rooms as well as appreciated our friendly staff.

Although I do apologize if you did not expect to pay for Internet at our hotel, however this is due to an outside server contract.

Please contact me for your future stay in NYC at Mwahnish@nighthotelny.com so I may assist you with your travel plans.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Reviewed December 4, 2010

We have stayed there four times and love it! a bottle of champagne was delivered to our room when we arrived as a welcome back gesture. Staff so friendly. Will be back

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tipplass29
Chotel321, General Manager at Night Theater District, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2010

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to comment on your stay in our hotel!

It makes me very happy to know you appreciated your complimentary amenity upon arrival and that you felt as welcome as possible. We highly value your continued loyalty to our property and strive to earn faithful guests such as yourselves.

Please do not hesitate in contacting me personally before your next return trip to our hotel at Mwahnish@nighthotelny.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Reviewed December 3, 2010

great location, small room, but perfect for new york few days stay.
and breakfast too, would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gercath

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for writing your review on your stay at Night Hotel NYC.

I am happy to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us, especially that you were able to take advantage of our breakfast buffet.

I look forward to greeting you personally in the future and hope you will email me before your next arrival to New York City at Mwahnish@nighthotelny.com.

Best regards,

Reviewed December 1, 2010

The black & white palate might not be for everyone but this place was great. Sometimes the more boutique like places in nyc feel cheap or tacky but this one rose to the top. We loved the location, even being in time square. The entire hotel was in a night time theme, combine that with the nightlife offering of the hotel & the city and you have a perfect combination. The lounge was the perfect spot to have our friends meet us for drinks & light snacks. The rooms were not huge, but by new york standards, very comfortable. We really enjoyed our time in nyc & the night hotel.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank sobeKP305
Chotel321, General Manager at Night Theater District, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2010

Valued Guests:

Thank you so much for your recent visit, your business, and your feedback.

We love your catch phrase "Day or Night", and appreciate you noting the theme of the hotel matching the ambiance and decor. I am happy that you had a comforting experience in our lounge and in our hotel.

The next time you require room accommodations in New York, please email me personally at TCarpenter@Nighthotelny.com.

Best Regards