Have recently stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. Payed over $300 per night.
As soon as I got to the room I was disapointed. The room was dark, dirty and not properly serviced i.e no toilet rolls & towels. Unfortunetly when you arriave late at night and go straight to bed you don't tend to notice these things until it's too late. When I complained to reception in the morning they just laughed.
When I got back from a day at work, guess what, towels were still missing. Had to chase these again.
The service just got worse, reception left unattended for long periods, unhelpful staff etc.
The only positive I could say about this hotel, is that the view of the Brooklyn bridge is great.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Seaport Inn Downtown Hotel New York City
- Best Western Seaport Hotel Downtown
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western