BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$159
$119
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
$143
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$309
$169
$107
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$171
$127
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$105
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$135
$130
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$139
$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 55% below average rates

The price you found is 55% lower than this hotel's average rate of $199/night.

All reviewsbrooklyn bridgewall streetnew yorkstatue of libertywithin walking distancethe staten island ferryworld trade centerthe hotel is cleansubway stationfultonmemorialmanhattanchinatownblockcerealbroadway
Reviewed May 9, 2014

This was the most perfect place for my stay in the NYC financial district. The city noise was at a minimum since we were 2 blocks down from the busy street, instead of right on it. My walk to work was short and enjoyable. From walking down the cobble street roads to hustling down Water Street, I couldn't have imagined a better place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Ashleigh C
Reviewed May 5, 2014

My trip to NYC, did not go as planned due to going to a Bed & Breakfast that seemed shady off of Fulton Ave. with mixed towels, and a scary neighborhood with a unpleasent aroma, how that bed and breakfast had positive reviews I have no clue. ( Mind you, I did look at pictures of the B&B, the place pictured looked better, but what I saw in person was awful) All I know is I scrammed and got out of there! After that I hightailed back to the city and stayed at the Best Western Seaport Inn which by far has been the best experience! The hotel staff were extremely amazing after booking my suite last minute while traveling with my four year old daughter for a fashion event. The two hotel employees that greeted us,Douglas and Peter were truly helpful and amazing. Their customer service made my stay in New York worth it , especially when I was having a hard time navigating my way. The room was great, 4th floor, no issues with construction around. About a five minute walk to the train station (or hail a cab) very convenient. When I come back to the city I will more than certainly stay here! I loved it! :)

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank MommaBearJazzy
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I stayed here out of the blue as I was looking for affordable accommodation to suit a mid-range budget. It is cozy, comfortable hotel in the heart of the Seaport Museum block near the foot of the Brooklyn Bridge. Very quiet. Friendly staff and great service. The hotel is located very close to excellent restaurants with access to the subway at Fulton and Williams streets so very convenient. Fresh baked cookies every day for guests! yum yum. Price was excellent. Taxi service outstanding! We also got to meet the stars filming Law & Order SVU. We ran into Paris Hilton on the way to the Ferry to Staten Island too. Whoa hoo small world but great place!

Room Tip: We stayed in a front room on the third floor and it was really quiet. It was a corner suite. No noise and the curtains were really good quality. Blocked out all the sun!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Kay D
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I have stayed many times in New York City, and I have always found hotels to be difficult to get rooms, very small rooms and terribly expensive! I have now stayed at the Best Western PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown, New York, NEW YORK and have found that it is the best deal in New York City that you can find! It is very close to Wall Street and very close to several sub-way stations.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank D8787XFdavidh
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Seaport Inn is a cozy, comfortable hotel in the heart of the Seaport Museum block near the foot of the Brooklyn Bridge. The staff is very courteous and helpful. Rooms are clean and comfortable. The hotel is located very close to excellent restaurants such as Cowgirl Seahorse and Acqua. Access to the subway at Fulton and Williams streets is very convenient. Overall this hotel is hits a home run.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple