We stayed here for one night and were very pleased. The staff were very courteous. The surrounding area is quaint. It's kind of a historic part of town with cobblestone streets, and located right next to the Brooklyn bridge. We had an incredible view from our terrace room! The property is older so walking down the hall the floors creaked a little, but the walls are solid. We didn't hear noise from neighbors. Everything is a little dated but not in a bad way. I would say it's charming.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Seaport Inn Downtown Hotel New York City
- Best Western Seaport Hotel Downtown
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western