We stayed here for one night on a 20-hour layover in New York. I hadn't visited the Seaport district before but it's an interesting neighbourhood to walk around and has stunning views of the Brooklyn bridge. We had a good meal at Grandma's Place just next door, and we could easily have spent the whole 20 hours on the 4 blocks surrounding the hotel.
The staff were, without exception, friendly and efficient. In fact the welcome we received from Tia on reception was probably the warmest welcome I've ever experienced in a chain hotel (her child is the same age as our daughter, which may have helped). The room was clean with an extremely comfortable bed, a large bath, and a big TV. A brand new travel cot was supplied on request.
We had to leave before breakfast was served, but the staff offered us coffee and snacks to take at 5AM. This was typical of the quality and dedication of all the workers we met.
After a couple of mediocre experiences in Best Westerns, the Seaport has restored my faith in this chain. Highly recommended.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Seaport Inn Downtown Hotel New York City
- Best Western Seaport Hotel Downtown
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western