Having stayed uptown for four days, we had booked here to look around downtown, but after the noisy poky place we had stayed in we were not expecting much. What a pleasant surprise, friendly staff, who actually made us feel welcome, a good sized room with everything we needed, including a fridge and quiet air con. Free breakfast in the morning, coffee available in the lounge area at all times, just help yourself, it was great. Plus, the area is lovely, so much to see and really good restaurants and bars in the village area surrounding the hotel, which is a few minutes from Brooklyn Bridge, Wall Street, Battery Park,(where all the ferries and trips to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island go from) and a short walk to China Town and Little Italy. Can't recommend this hotel enough, staying downtown for our last four days, made our holiday.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Seaport Inn Downtown Hotel New York City
- Best Western Seaport Hotel Downtown
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western