“Amazing spot, felt right at home!”
other travelers have booked this property
Living Room Kitchen
Bathroom
Kitchen Seating Area
Customer Review
High Line
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Katelyn S
Baltimore, Maryland
“Amazing spot, felt right at home!”
Reviewed September 27, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Dena's apartment is in the perfect location. From the minute I got there I felt right at home. It's very cozy and had everything I needed for my week stay. I could easily walk everywhere I needed to go and I love that it was right off the high line! I felt just like a New Yorker! It was nice that it was right on the second floor so you didn't have to walk many stairs also the location is not noisy either. There's even a pizza shop right next door and a brewery. If you like going out Marquee is only a street over and there's even a cute little park across the street. I highly recommend staying here and can't wait to come back!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed September 27, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

fourfives...
Hong Kong
“Good location, reasonable apartment”
Reviewed April 27, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

I stayed in this apartment for 5 nights by myself.

First the positives:
- Good location. The High Line, subway and Penn Station are all within walking distance.
- It's clean, neat and tidy.
- It's spacious, would accommodate 2 adults easily.
- Price is reasonable.

The negatives:
- Poorly equipped kitchen - pans were all badly scratched (teflon peeling) and no standard cooking utensils (eg spatula, ladle, colander). Even the little bit of dishwashing liquid felt diluted. I got the sense that Dena really didn't want me to cook, which was precisely the reason I chose to stay in an apartment in the first place. I made the mistake of buying some items back to cook a simple dinner on my first night only to discover I had to boil everything in the little saucepan (the only one that was not scratched up). I was very disappointed.

- The apartment is on the first floor and street noise can be an issue for light sleeper. Also, the security door downstairs makes a sharp beep every time it's opened.

Overall, I think it is a reasonable place to stay if you don't plan on cooking.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Liked least: The kitchen
Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing