“Girls Holiday Dinner”

Ranked #320 of 13,589 Restaurants in New York City
Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed December 11, 2015

My friends and I went here to give Korean BBQ a try, and to celebrate the holidays. We had a wonderful time! Firstly, the staff was attentive and very helpful. It was special night because they wearing old-fashioned uniforms. Fun idea! We were given several ideas to choose from and finally settled on the beef menu that served 3-4 people. Well, it was more than enough! Refill on all condiments and rice was easy and plentiful. There was no rushing, even as the restaurant filled up. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. I was wondering if I would smell like food when we left because they cook at the table, but their ventilation system is awesome! This is definitely a place to go again!

Date of visit: December 2015
Write a reviewReviews (444)

Reviewed December 4, 2015

We knew nothing about Korean barbque when we arrived and after two visits, I don't know much more, but it doesn't matter. The staff takes great care of you, cooking your meat selections at your table. They answered any questions we had. The assortment of sides and condiments varies from spicy sauces to macaroni salad (I still haven't figured that out) and you can have refills on any of the sides/sauces they bring out. The staff is attentive, the K-pop music is fun, there is a wide selection of meats to choose from. My only wish is that the sauces were more flavorful. Not spicy, but richer flavored. Still, not knowing much about Korean barbque, they are probably right on the mark.
This restaurant is tricky to find. It is on the second floor of what looks like a small office building. Persevere. Then after dinner go across the street for dessert at Grace Street.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed November 28, 2015 via mobile

Замечательное заведение. К посещению надо подходить серьёзно) Готовят при вас. Цены,ну как в Манхэттен,сами понимаете,высокие. I have been to several korean bbq in Ktown and this place is the best. High quality meat. Our favorites are pork belly and kalbi. Amazing.experience. Great service.

Reviewed November 15, 2015

The place is must, it has a fantastic atmosphere and really is an experience. You need to go up to the 2nd floor and the elevator opens right into the restaurant. The staff were extremely efficient and attentive. They take your number and then text you when your table is ready.
Well spaced out tables and great design/layout.
The BBQ is in the middle of the table.
Plus excellent food, we had the beef platter between 3 - it was exquisite!
The best beef I have had in a long time!

The waiter fantastic, he cooked our meat and was extremely attentive.

Reviewed November 13, 2015 via mobile

Get here knowing you'll most likely have a 30 minute wait. You give them your cell phone number and they'll text you when your table is ready. We went a few doors down to H Market and spent about 15 minutes browsing this huge Korean market. When we returned to the restaurant, we only waited 10 minutes when we were texted. The restaurant has a fun atmosphere and music. Everything is cooked table side. We got a meat dish that was enough for 3 people. All the meat was fresh and tender. You get a lot if sides with your meal. My only complaint is that most of the sides are VERY spicy. I strongly suggest ordering some rice for the meat. My husband and daughter enjoyed the many sides, but for me, it was the meat I went for.