Tripadvisor

Ranked #322 of 15,426 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner
Neighborhood: Greenwich Village
Description: We are aware that having celiac disease or choosing a gluten-free diet can sometimes be challenging, especially when dining out. At Senza Gluten we want to make sure your dining experience is perfect and safe by guaranteeing a 100% gluten-free cuisine.
Reviewed January 21, 2020

What can I say ? This is the best place to eat gluten free in NYC . Everything is gluten free even the beers, whiskey. The gluten free bread is the best I have had eaten. Even my non gluten family loved the food. The best dessert's you could have ever have. You must make resverations. There is not enough words to describe how wonderful this place is for a person who has Celiac Disease.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank frogwelder1
Write a reviewReviews (459)

Reviewed January 21, 2020

I dined with my GF fried at this restaurant. the food was absolutely delicious. the tiramisu was so good, we ordered the second one. I was much pleased with service. music was nice, selection of the songs were great. would highly recommend .

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank worldsbest2020
Reviewed December 22, 2019 via mobile

Very overpriced for the quality of food. When compared with other gluten free restaurants in NYC we felt like we wasted our money. The service wasn’t great either.

Date of visit: December 2019
teonak283, Owner at Senza Gluten, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2019

Hello Beth,
Thank you for dining at our restaurant. I’m sorry to hear that you didn’t enjoy our restaurant as much as you had hoped. We do appreciate receiving feedback, as providing high quality food and service is incredibly important to us. Please feel free to reach out if you’re willing to share some details about your experience.
The Senza Gluten Team

Reviewed November 13, 2019

I brought my Celiac daughter to Senza Gluten while on a mother/daughter trip to NYC. The atmosphere is very cozy and our waitress Diana was so incredibly friendly and sweet. My daughter was over the moon over the menu and the fact she could order anything. We had the fettuccine bolognese and mushroom ravioli, and shared the chocolate cake for dessert. My daughter has already decided what she wants to try next time we go, so I'd better start planning another weekend trip to NYC. ;)

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank 268saral
Reviewed November 4, 2019

Gluten folks rejoice. Senza is filled with very tasty dishes. We were 3 couples who sampled lots of salad dishes bruschetta plates and main courses. The vegan lasagna yum. The gnocci good. The salmon and snapper with mash very good. The tiramisu very very good. The drink selection GF there as well. You’ll enjoy dining at this restaurant.

Date of visit: November 2019