“Amazing bakery!”

Neighborhood: Chelsea
New York
“Amazing bakery!”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is, hands down, the best bakery in NYC. Don't even bother going to Magnolia Bakery for a cupcake!

Visited December 2013

New York City, New York
“I Heart Billy's”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Being a super fan of Magnolia's Bakery, I was excited when Billy's moved into my neighborhood all those years ago. The cupcakes aren't 'exactly' like Magnolia's but it's still good. I'd sell my soul for a pint of their banana pudding and often do at least once a month (-___-) .... The decor is ever so retro chic and makes one feel as if they've entered a time warp, but without all that face distortion and unpleasantness like the movies makes it seem ... Overall, Billy's Bakery is a GOOD time.

Visited October 2013
Walnut Creek, California
“I love cupcakes”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I love cupcakes and every time I visit my friend in New York I have to stop by Billy's Bakery and treat myself to one of their cupcakes. I'd buy some to bring back to California with me, but I don't think they'd last. I'm partial to red velvet so I tend to get that one the most, however, you can't go wrong with their other flavors. Enjoy!

• Visited December 2012
Bishopstoke, England, United Kingdom
“Best cupcake ever!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I bake all the time and love a really nice home-made cake, but often do not find them while travelling. Billy's cakes taste like heaven - good coffee too.

Visited October 2013
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“These are the cupcakes I compare all others to.”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I made the 30 minute round trip walk in the pouring rain just to buy a chocolate-chocolate cupcake from Billy's before my flight home to the UK- I think this says it all. I normally avoid cupcakes, but the frosting is so creamy, and the cupcakes are just sweet enough without having a sugar overload! If only it wasn't a whole plane ride away!

• Visited June 2013