“Yummy baked goods.”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Their cookie sandwiches are very yummy. Chocolate buttercream or cream cheese frosting sandwiched in between two chocolate chip cookies. Yum!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Rude service. So unpleasant to even enter this place, the guys here are definitely doing you a favor to wait on you and take your money. Sorry again for patronizing your place. I wont bother you again! If this place has an owner its time to come out and face the damage caused by the glooming attitude. This place is in no way cool or have a superior product or service that the staff would think there ill service style would not affect the establishment. Food ok, zero cool factor.
Someone bought me and my staff 2 dozen cupcakes from here once, they were ok (when they were free) so I went back to buy some myself for my office because i was walking by, and I got some pretty serious attitude. I went back a second time recently because I needed several dozen for my office and was walking down the avenue and had no time to go elsewhere where the cupcakes are far better and there is only a polite staff to assist you. In the future, no matter how little time I have, I would not go back here thanks to the counter staff last week. If your job is too tough selling cupcakes, I would just give in and quit.

2  Thank 154experttraveller
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Before heading out of the city, we picked up some cupcakes, cookies, and other goods at Billy's. It was my first time there, my boyfriend recommended Billy's, and he was A-OK, 100% right. They had several gluten-free varieties available. Regular-sized cupcakes were $3, and boxes of minis were $18. The "cookie sandwiches" were divine-- two fresh-baked cookies sandwiching about an inch of homemade icing. There are two tables inside the tiny shop for eating-in-- don't count on being able to dine onsite. I'll definitely be going back next time I'm in town!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

You will enjoy whatever you order and I live very close so have tried everything. However, I have had better at a few other bakeries in the City.

1  Thank nybobny
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Man oh man, This is the best stuff in town. Cake and pies to die for, but for me it's all about the banana pudding and the red velvet cake.