Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Japanese
Neighborhood: Yorkville
Neighborhood: Yorkville
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My best friend and I have come here like 4 times already and we love this place. Get the Chili chicken ramen. I crave it weekly.

1  Thank F449SOzoeb
Write a reviewReviews (138)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Clean restaurant. Very calm and yummy. Plays nice music and food is delightful. I would def recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went to this place for dinner with my family. It was cozy and nice. The staffs were friendly and active. I got Tonkotsu ramen, Duck ramen, Short rib ramen, Karaage, Gyoza. The food were good. And they have happy hour on Monday all night! I got the colinsan and my sister got Tokyo mule, those were crips and fresh.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went to this place after visited MET museum. I ordered the Duck ramen and Lobster crispy rice those were delicious! It warmed me up from the cold. Will get back for another dishes for sure. The service was great, the staffs were friendly and very helpful!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Love their ramen !! Soup is light but have nice flavor. Their Shio ramen and fried chicken curry is my favorite:)