“Okay”

Ranked #5,358 of 15,768 Restaurants in New York City
Neighborhood: West Village
Neighborhood: West Village
Reviewed December 19, 2015

I had the bread pudding with the soft serve ice cream and the creme brulee cronut. I like the bread pudding but I didn't think it was anything out of this world or worth waiting in line for. I liked the cronut as well but again, nothing out of this world and I like the cronuts at Ansel better.

Reviewed July 17, 2015 via mobile

This gets the thumbs up across the board. A tiny place with room for perhaps 12 people along the counter. It's everything 'dessert' here and the menu offers everything from sundaes and ice cream sandwiches to more adventurous items. Its great to sit there and watch them make it for you. A brilliant concept, reasonably priced and in a good location. If dessert is your thing then you'd be mad to miss out.

Reviewed June 5, 2015 via mobile

Excellent place if you are found of desserts...

Must try:
Vanilla mille crepe cake-must try
Nutella mille crepe cake
Chocolate lava cake

Yummylious

Reviewed May 26, 2015

My friend took me here for dessert where a tasting of two desserts and wine pairing was only $19. I had a luscious panna cotta with a beautiful cantaloupe sorbet. My friend had a lovely espresso trifle. Our second dessert was custom sorbets with custom garnishes. Really nice.

Reviewed April 9, 2015 via mobile

My sister went here just recently on perfect rain day....

The place is rather cute, service was amazing w/ Sam. The dessert looked yummy.... So we sat at the dessert bar and order green tea w/ roasted almond notes and I had cappachino, the hot beverages were in the most darling cups ( see pic). My sis liked the tea, I thought the roasted almond was a bit much.

Then we ordered breakfast for dinner..... Here goes so I ordered these delicious "ain't your momma pancakes" that were so cute and tiny, a nice presentation, sis had the not traditional pancakes, forgot the name...will post menu pic.... They were so dam good, we both would come back for these again... There like zappolies/ hush puppies ... Just so good..... Then we ordered the chickalious, hence the name, so we had to try it, so delish, could not finish this by myself, anyone else could however. Thank god I had my sis to share with.

Note: They also have a sophisticated dinner dessert menu (see pic) and they will soon have wine pairing to go along w/ that. We would definitely come back to try the dinner dessert....since we didn't this go around. I however wont be able to have wine as I'm expecting, this also deter from trying other things, but its was quite a nice experience.