$189
$231
$205
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $277/night.

$386
$345
Doubletree.com
$257
$249
  • Breakfast included
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$396
$251
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$174
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$170
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $199/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$248
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$289
$130
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$213
$169
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $199/night.

1,515 results
All reviewshot tubrooftop jacuzzitimes squarenew yorkhell's kitchenlincoln tunnelport authoritybagelscomplimentary bottle of winejavits centermodern hotelcontinental breakfastamazing hotelpenn stationthe high linethe entire staffbooked this hotel
Reviewed November 22, 2015

We came to celebrate surprise 50th birthday - a bunch of a stayed at the Cassa Hotel - great service especially for Melissa, Vilma, Jenny, Jay, Ronald, Felix and Chris. Thank you all for making it extra special!

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 22, 2015 via mobile

What can I say , this hotel ticked all the boxes for us !! Price, location, cleanliness and all the desired amenities. It did not disappoint!

We were staying in NY for 6 days, part of our three week honeymoon in the USA.

In the planning stages of our trip , when looking to book NYC accommodation we initially found the prices to be quite expensive . I felt other hotels in the same price range looked old and outdated - a lot of old floral wall paper on the walls with matching bed spreads etc...maybe that's old New York charm but I was looking for a clean, crisp, modern room which was in close proximity to Hell's Kitchen and Time Square with great restaurants and city attractions close by- And that's exactly what we got staying here .. It was perfect!

We managed to get a great deal through an alert on trip advisor (to book using Agoda) and it only cost us about $1500 Australian dollars ($1100 approx US dollars) for the 6days! Amazing value considering our bad exchange rate!

When we arrived staff were so friendly and check-in was a breeze at 7pm. Reception staff are there 24hrs and generally someone is always opening the door for you , which was lovely considering the season was Fall and the weather was starting to get chilly - it was always pleasant walking into a warms and welcoming reception!

Our room was cosy, slightly smaller than I expected but was beautifully clean and modern. We had a king bed in a standard room on level 3. Enough room for the two of us and three giant suitcases. The bathroom was lovely with a large shower and vanity with lots of storage space for make up and toiletries. We had complimentary robes also. The only tricky part was trying to figure out how to turn on the fancy tap in the shower, which was quite entertaining if anything !

We didn't want a hotel that included breakfast, knowing that there would be too many amazing places to eat in NY , so having no breakfast option suited us perfectly. Early every morning until about 10pm at night there was a giant bowl of fresh fruit , coffee and lemon water available in reception for all guests to help themselves - which we did on the way out to our sight seeing adventures!

When you step out the front doors ( to the left ) and walk up the street you will find some fantastic restaurants, little take away stores , fruit vendors , laundry stores and plenty more ! Time square, penn station, the sports stadium and all the big attractions were only blocks alway and were easy to navigate to if you're happy to walk , which we were.

All in all , a fabulous stay which we would happily recommend and stay again!

Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tenizzle
Reviewed November 21, 2015

Stayed at the hotel for a week. Rooms were just as nice as they are in the pictures. The location is perfect for tourist stay. Hotel itself is very clean. The stuff were very helpful. Ladies at the desk always went out their way to help and very easy to talk to and the guys at the door were awesome for the local sports information and gave great advise. i would definitely recommend this hotel as it made it super easy to get around Manhattan, the service was amazing (not like servise in stores) the rooftop is REALLY cool and for the budget if you book it early enough is pretty good value for money.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 21, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I took the weekend to get away. The hotel is in the perfect location. Parking is on the next street with only a 3 minute walk. The front desk gave a $15 voucher towards parking.

Hotel was clean and the staff were very friendly. They were happy to give recommendations and talk about nearby attractions/businesses. If we go back, we'll definitely book here again!

Discounts for the hotel were on Trip Advisor.

Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Scott S
Reviewed November 20, 2015

One look at the Cassa's website will immediately show you the basics: the clean rooms, the hip, convenient location, the modern but welcoming design, the reasonable rates, and the incredible rooftop terrace. Yes, the place really is as good as it looks online, no photographic trickery here...

But for me, what made my stay so wonderful, what made me want to sit down and write this review, was the exemplary customer service.

The entire staff, especially Melissa at the front desk, went above and beyond for me and my guests. I stayed at Cassa for business, and the staff assisted me with everything from receiving an important overnight delivery to upgrading my room to making my clients feel special to literally lending me the chair from behind the front desk so my makeup artist could work. Without a doubt, the most friendly, considerate customer service I've had at any hotel, period, and I've traveled considerably.

I fully intend on staying at Cassa again, and look forward to my next visit. If you are a tourist from out of town, or even a local looking for a romantic staycation spot, book your room right now, you won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: Fantastic Italian restaurant right next door!
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled on business