TripAdvisor
New York City
Post
Inbox
Search

“One of the best fast burgers in town”
Review of Black Burger

Black Burger
Order Online
Ranked #217 of 662 Quick Bites in New York City
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Neighborhood: SoHo
Neighborhood: SoHo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A small little place on Canal Street near West Broadway. Burgers are made to order, with fresh beef, cooked to the temperature you want. They offer a great value meal for about $12 that includes a cheeseburger, curly fries (yummy) and a refillable fountain drink. Great for take-out, although there are a few seats inside along a window counter. I know they offer other items as well including veggie and turkey, and even salads, I believe, but I've not made it past the beef!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (81)

Reviewed August 7, 2019

This is a must have every time we visit Tribeca. They have amazing burgers and it is right next to our hotel. We grab our meals and head back to our room.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed June 28, 2019 via mobile

When I heard it for first time I thought it's a tasteless,but my friends forced me too eat that burger,then I realised that this burger is very tasty.So Black burger will be my favourite burger ever.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed June 26, 2019

The food in this place is outstanding. Cooked fresh right in front of you. Burgers cooked how you like them wether that is medium rare or well done it’s cooked your way. Service is fast and friendly too. The vegetarian options are also fantastic here as my wife is vegetarian and can be quite fussy about veggie burgers but she loved it too. Can’t recommend highly enough

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed October 8, 2018

I was staying less than a block away at the Sheraton and after getting back to my hotel around 11 pm was really looking for a good quick meal that wasn't the nearby fast-food chain.
We walked over the Blackburger and were quickly greeted, we placed our orders and within 15 minutes were walking out the door with fresh made burgers, fries and mozzarella sticks. ]
Everything was DELICIOUS I got the Mexicali (no bacon) and the spice was perfect for me! The fries were hot, crispy and well flavored, the mozzarella sticks were standard but a great addition to our late night meal. Total for 2 burgers, Lg Fries and mozzarella sticks came to around $30 which I found affordable for the quality and convenience.

Date of visit: October 2018