Hedwig and the Angry Inch - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Worth the price of admission.

Reviewed December 10, 2015
shauhindavari
Newport Beach, California
A great show!

Reviewed September 22, 2015
RealSaskTraveller
Regina, Canada

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 10, 2015

Couldn't believe what I heard in this show. The voices in this show are absolutely breathtaking. From start to finish this show is entertainment. Think about it like this - it's basically amazing standup, combined with bursts of incredible rock songs. Personality, and character development are just the icing on an ice cream cake.

Reviewed September 22, 2015

We got cheap last minute tickets to this show on a Tuesday night, and were not disappointed. The show was great in every way. Actors were very talented, the stage setup was good, and the acoustics were great in the theatre. We saw the show with Taye Diggs and he did an awesome job. The only big drawback was how small the seats are. It is a very small theatre with little leg room in the mezzanine. There is no intermission so if you're tall be aware of that. Other than that, it was a fantastic show.
The actors come out about an hour after the show and we managed to get a picture with Taye Diggs. I have to give him credit, he tried to sign a program for every person that was there. Very impressed with how nice he is.

Reviewed September 13, 2015

This play wasn't really what I thought it would be. I guess I hadn't done my homework! Really enjoyed it. Sad at times but it made you laugh also. Really made you think! Enjoyed Taye Diggs.

Reviewed September 10, 2015 via mobile

Taye Diggs did a great job in this role! This show is crazy and a lot of fun! Definitely for this who are open minded and out for a good time with good music!

Reviewed September 9, 2015 via mobile

Fabulous show, can't believe it's closing last show on Sunday, if you get the chance go! Am now awaiting its arrival in the London's west End.

Reviewed September 7, 2015 via mobile

I was lucky enough to get to see Taye Diggs as Hedwig. He was EXCELLENT, he plays with the public and does a superb performance. The theatre is divine. This has now become one of my top 5 shows. You leave the theatre with the greatest smile on your face! You HAVE to see it!

Reviewed September 7, 2015

You really have to be a rock-loving, open-minded, sick-humored person to enjoy this show. And given that I am all of those things, I thought this would be perfect for me. OMG IT WAS AMAZING!! Darren Criss...there are no words for how incredible he was. I knew the basic plot of the show, but I really didn't know what to expect because I hadn't seen the movie. I've seen a lot of shows, but NONE of them have had me speechless leaving the theater. This show is amazing--fantastic music, hilarious dialog, shocking content, and wonderfully moving. I may go see it again now that Taye Diggs is the lead!

Reviewed September 1, 2015

i missed NPH as Hedwig and was so disappointed, but then heard Taye Diggs will take on the role...we saw it a few weeks ago and he was SPECTACULAR. there's a bunch of improv, some line changes for the respective actors taking on the role to make it more personal, and Taye is hysterical. he nailed the vocals, the improv, the entire role just became his.
go quickly, the show closes on 13 Sept [2015] and u should not miss it. there are great deals to be had for decently priced seats [and u don't need orchestra, tho, it's best in the front seats center that we had as Taye makes his way thru the first few rows and plays with the audience members], but the Belasco theatre is very cozy and intimate with stadium seating so you'll always see everything from every seat and even the balcony seats appeared very close.

Reviewed August 30, 2015

I saw it with Tye Diggs and liked him, it was unexpected and I really enjoyed watching him perform. I thought the play in general was very good

Reviewed August 30, 2015

Hedwig and the Angry Inch is a great musical. You do wonder why it did not get more awards. We bought our premium tickets at the Tkts store on Times Square with a 50% discount.