“Fresh delicious food”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Battery Park City
Neighborhood: Battery Park City
Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had lunch at the food court at Berkshire Place. The cobb salad was very fresh and our pizza slices were delicious. Good place for a fast lunch and very near the 911 Memorial.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed February 2, 2018

Dropped in here at the Brookfield centre on our tour of Manhattan.
The pizzas were thin and crispy, and freshly made.
Just what we needed before our cruise around the harbour

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed November 12, 2017

It's inside a mall food court. They're so serious about ensuring that you like it that they gave me an extra slice because one of my slices was slightly burnt. It was a good, thin crust pizza... even the burned part. The staff is friendly.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed October 29, 2017

For lunch, my mom and I tried Skinny Pizza at Brookfield Place. Even though the line was long, it went pretty quick. We each tried their pepperoni pizza, which was delicious! The only problem I had was that they had natural soda, but if that doesn't bother you, then you'll love the place!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 27, 2017

This shop is located in the food court on the 2nd floor at Brookfield Place. The pizza here is truly very thin and there is not a lot of cheese, so it's definitely a lower calorie and healthier version. In addition, company literature states "the pizza sauce is 100% organic, cheeses are all natural and our toppings are antibiotic and hormone-free" so that's a plus too. I am not usually a pizza eater but I liked the veggie one. There are lots of seats to eat your food in this pleasant space. It's worth looking around at the other interesting food stores on this level.

Date of visit: October 2016