My husband and I stayed at this particular Holiday Inn for four nights at the end of November and we had a very comfortable and a surprisingly quiet stay. We found the staff on reception including the porters and concierge extremely professional, helpful and polite at all times. Breakfast was via a voucher system through our booking via British Airways and the breakfast was good and extremely filling. Our bedroom was on the 14th floor at the front of the hotel and the room was small but this was something that we found totally acceptable. It was something we expected based on some of the previous reviews but this was not an issue as we were only on a short break and when in NYC, who wants to spend lots of time in their bedroom? The location was perfect for us and we walked absolutely everywhere as all places were incredibly accessible. The bedroom and bathroom were extremely clean, which was a great comfort. It was also amazing being back in New York City for me having visited in 2001 and 2002. I don't know why I left it so long before returning. Would we return to this hotel? Yes, definitely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting on the cusp of trendy Chelsea and the picturesque Flatiron District Enjoy comfort at the newly renovated Holiday Inn Manhattan 6th-Ave Chelsea. Located in the heart of the Chelsea neighborhood, we are close enough to the action of the Big Apple, yet secluded enough to enjoy a quiet night's sleep. Attractions such as Times Square, Empire State Building, Flatiron Building, Chelsea Market, Herald Square and Macy's, Madison Square Garden, Broadway, and the Fashion Institute of Technology are within reach. Whatever your reason for coming to New York City, let us provide an experience you will never forget. Families and Corporate travelers alike will feel at home in our newly renovated lobby and restaurant space. Hotel amenities include a full-service restaurant and lounge, Prime Cafe, a 24-hour Business Center, 24-hour Fitness Center and complimentary high-speed Internet access. Want to stay in? Take advantage of our convenient room service. Feeling adventurous? Our on-site concierge is happy to secure sightseeing tour tickets, Broadway theatre tickets, shopping coupons and discounts, and even helicopter tours! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn NYC - Manhattan 6th Avenue - Chelsea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Nyc - Manhattan 6th Avenue Hotel New York City
- Holiday Inn New York City
- New York City Holiday Inn