No - the rooms are not big. What to expect? But its well located. Concierge suggested dinner across the street at TreDici - good choice!
CheckIn staff brilliantly happy. Concierge service quicker than the lightning.
Good bed to sleep in. And i can not complain about the elevators as others do... waited 30 secs max.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting on the cusp of trendy Chelsea and the picturesque Flatiron District Enjoy comfort at the newly renovated Holiday Inn Manhattan 6th-Ave Chelsea. Located in the heart of the Chelsea neighborhood, we are close enough to the action of the Big Apple, yet secluded enough to enjoy a quiet night's sleep. Attractions such as Times Square, Empire State Building, Flatiron Building, Chelsea Market, Herald Square and Macy's, Madison Square Garden, Broadway, and the Fashion Institute of Technology are within reach. Whatever your reason for coming to New York City, let us provide an experience you will never forget. Families and Corporate travelers alike will feel at home in our newly renovated lobby and restaurant space. Hotel amenities include a full-service restaurant and lounge, Prime Cafe, a 24-hour Business Center, 24-hour Fitness Center and complimentary high-speed Internet access. Want to stay in? Take advantage of our convenient room service. Feeling adventurous? Our on-site concierge is happy to secure sightseeing tour tickets, Broadway theatre tickets, shopping coupons and discounts, and even helicopter tours! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Holiday Inn NYC - Manhattan 6th Avenue - Chelsea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Nyc - Manhattan 6th Avenue Hotel New York City
- Holiday Inn New York City
- New York City Holiday Inn