A great find and a great bargain.
We booked this hotel about 6 months in advance through the discount link on trip advisor. Total cost of hotel for 7 nights was £560. Absolute bargain for NYC.
Yes, as other reviews the rooms were small, however not as small as we thought they might be.
We managed perfectly fine in the room.
The hotel is generally quite small however suited our needs fine.
We had a king bed smoking room on the second floor. You can open the windows.
Our room faced the main street, however we were never disturbed by any noise.
The hotel is very new. The hotel was clean and our room was serviced each day.
Very friendly staff and we felt very welcomed when we arrived.
Shout out to staff member Carlos who was very helpful with restaurant recommendations, organising a late check out and organising a taxi back to the airport. Thank-you for your help!
Excellent location, only several blocks and easily walk able down to Macy’s, Time’s Square and other areas.
Great happy hour 12-8 in the bar that is part of the hotel. Two alcoholic drinks for $8-a steal compared to elsewhere! We had breakfast in the hotel restaurant and it was very good.
Free wi-fi which worked very well inside and just outside the hotel.
Located on a street where there are some nice bars and restaurants.
Great seating area outside the hotel, ideal for relaxing and people watching.
We felt very safe in the hotel and area. We would defiantly return and recommended to others if the price is right.
Tip. Sunac deli. Few minutes walk-just round the corner. Great freshly prepared food and snacks with a seating area inside-an upmarket deli. They serve breakfast. Very tasty and good price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting on the cusp of trendy Chelsea and the picturesque Flatiron District Enjoy comfort at the newly renovated Holiday Inn Manhattan 6th-Ave Chelsea. Located in the heart of the Chelsea neighborhood, we are close enough to the action of the Big Apple, yet secluded enough to enjoy a quiet night's sleep. Attractions such as Times Square, Empire State Building, Flatiron Building, Chelsea Market, Herald Square and Macy's, Madison Square Garden, Broadway, and the Fashion Institute of Technology are within reach. Whatever your reason for coming to New York City, let us provide an experience you will never forget. Families and Corporate travelers alike will feel at home in our newly renovated lobby and restaurant space. Hotel amenities include a full-service restaurant and lounge, Prime Cafe, a 24-hour Business Center, 24-hour Fitness Center and complimentary high-speed Internet access. Want to stay in? Take advantage of our convenient room service. Feeling adventurous? Our on-site concierge is happy to secure sightseeing tour tickets, Broadway theatre tickets, shopping coupons and discounts, and even helicopter tours! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Holiday Inn NYC - Manhattan 6th Avenue - Chelsea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Nyc - Manhattan 6th Avenue Hotel New York City
- Holiday Inn New York City
- New York City Holiday Inn