“Highly recommended Garment Center tour”

Shop Gotham NYC Shopping Tours
Ranked #5 of 894 Shopping in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Shop Gotham is New York City's Premiere Shopping Tour Company, opening doors to what defines NYC as The Fashion Mecca. Designer Showrooms for Wholesale Shopping and Indie boutiques enable our guests to bring a little NYC home in their shopping bags. Private Shopping groups and RegularlyScheduled tours each week, Sweet 16's, Corporate Groups and Spouse programs, Student Fashion Education programs.
Reviewed March 2, 2011

I booked this tour for my wife and I am writing on her behalf. She claims that of the many activities we engaged in during our 5 days in NYC, this was her absolute favorite. She enjoyed the shopping and the entire experience and wishes to recommend this to others who are on their own or with friends.

All reviews
in 25 reviews
"nyc"
in 125 reviews

Reviewed February 23, 2011

Didn't know what to expect, made me feel like we were getting a great deal! Without the hustle and bustle of NYC regular shopping!

Reviewed February 7, 2011

On a less than beautiful winter day, instead of sleeping in, in our lovely hotel rooms, our group of 5 set out for the Soho shopping tour. Bundled and cold, I knew the guide was not getting us at our best. But SHE made it all worthwhile and how glad we were to have gone. We shopped charming boutiques, great sales and am amazing indoor market for everything imaginable. She kept us moving so that we didnt notice the cold and told us stories about the area that could have been a tour unto itself. Really really fun morning. WE recommend!

Reviewed February 6, 2011

My mom and I took this tour a couple of weeks ago. We had an amazing guide and shopped our hearts out in these cool showrooms. It's a secret world where everything is wholesale or even in one case, half off wholesale! Our guide was so helpful and patient and she had great style herself, which I thought was a big plus. We especially loved seeing the Project Runway building where the designers live, meeting a designer in a showroom, and coming home with a full bag.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 25, 2011

Since the coordination of the tour, Marla Hander, President was wonderful to work with. She worked with me and actually attended my event personally so that she could manage my Group in my absence. I would truly recommend her services to anyone who is in need of coordinating an event for a group of people. The service and cost that were provided were second to none! I plan to use Marla's services and group coordination on my next trip to New York!