“Best of Garment Center”

Shop Gotham NYC Shopping Tours
Ranked #5 of 877 Shopping in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Shop Gotham is New York City's Premiere Shopping Tour Company, opening doors to what defines NYC as The Fashion Mecca. Designer Showrooms for Wholesale Shopping and Indie boutiques enable our guests to bring a little NYC home in their shopping bags. Private Shopping groups and RegularlyScheduled tours each week, Sweet 16's, Corporate Groups and Spouse programs, Student Fashion Education programs.
Reviewed September 15, 2010

I went on my first tour 2 yearsago and it was the best. I now book one twice a year and get awesome finds from some really great showrooms.

All reviews
"booked this tour"
in 10 reviews
"fabulous tour"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 10 reviews
"small group"
in 6 reviews
"fun experience"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed September 15, 2010

Took my 22 year old daughter on the Soho tour having know idea what to expect. We were pleasntly surprised to find out what a comprehensive couple of hours it was. Really enjoyed the shops we were brought to which were good for both of us. Some great for me some great for her... Learned a ton about the area too and that was an added perk

Reviewed May 31, 2010

We'd never have found these places on our own!
franceshamp1 We had a wonderful morning, thanks to Crystal. We visited places we would never have found on our own, and met real designers in their workshops, which was thrilling. Some of the visits were not open to the public, but we can make appointments to go back again, which we will. Those visits which were sample sales open to the public were just as valuable as we now have the confidence to look them out for ourselves now that we know the ropes. We wouldn't have dared to do it before!
We bought great handbags, scarves and jewellery, and were only sorry that a winter coat wasn't on out list as the prices were phenomenal!
A great morning. Thank you!

Reviewed March 25, 2010

Great shopping and fun fun time. There were 8 people on our Soho tour and the day was rainy and just plain yucky. But our guide skirted us in and out of one interesting shop after another, concluding with an amazing market which I could have spent all day in. all on our tour agreed that the guide did an amazing job given the elements. She is a keeper as is the tour. Well priced and a very satisfying few hours

See more reviews
Reviewed June 28, 2009

My daughter and myself went on the shop Soho and Nolita tour with Christina and had a great time. There was only one other couple and there son on the tour so she was able to personalize the experience for us. Christina was so informative about the neighborhood, architecture and people who lived in the area that it became more than a shopping trip. We had never taken a tour like this before and found it to be very helpful since we knew nothing about the area. The tour only lasted 2 hours but we found so many stores that we went back and spent a whole day ( and too much money) using the map and tips that Christina provided. She even gave me her card and told me to call her if we needed anything while we were in town. I can't wait to go back and take Garment District tour. My daughter is only 15 but said it was her favorite part of the trip.