Shop Gotham NYC Shopping Tours - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Great Experience!

Surprised my wife for her birthday! Designer handbags and scarves. Marla hooked it up with a... read more

Reviewed March 6, 2020
adambB6514ZN
Orange County, California
via mobile
Shopping tour

It was a great tour! It was my 7th time! I love going to the showrooms! Great guide! Great fines... read more

Reviewed December 18, 2019
130vickiej

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 8, 2017

I experienced the Garment District tour with Shop Gotham... Coming from Paris, France, I had the opportunity to see what Nyc's fashion was with VIP treatment to showrooms. My tour guide Edwina had lots of knowledge on the areaand mostly Fashion !!!
To all ladies who want to shop, I advise you to bet on Shop Gotham ! Unique experience for everyone !!

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

The garment center tour was exactly as promoted and my girlfriend could not have enjoyed it more. Very interesting back of house look and an enlightening guide. Authetic NYC experience

Reviewed April 27, 2017

I went for 2 tours - Garment District & SoHo. I enjoyed both immensely (so did my aunt and uncle) and the tour guides were fantastic.

It is really a good way to shop as many boutiques were not open to the public (for garment district) and were appointment-based only.

Date of experience: April 2017
ShopGotham, Owner at Shop Gotham NYC Shopping Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2017

Wonderful review and we thank you for taking the time to post. So very glad that you enjoyed, Thank you again!

Reviewed April 26, 2017

We took mom (2nd visit) for an encore tour for her 60th birthday and once again was not disappointed. Fabulous deals, met wonderful designers and our tour guide, Sarah, was a pure delight. We met new friends from Canada too. It is the best experience a shopper can have coming to NYC for sure! We have experienced both our tours in the rain but that hasn't made us miss a beat. I bought a fabulous reversible fur coat that is sure to be a hit on my trip to Europe this Fall, a new Fall handbag, some silky scarves and some Johnny Was blouses!!! What great finds! Thank you Sarah and Shop Gotham...you never disappoint.

Reviewed March 30, 2017

A girl's day in NYC could not be any more fun! Shop Gotham customized the tour perfectly, with a variety of showrooms. Our group of seven ladies was very impressed with the designer selections as could be seen by the multiple purchases! I so look forward to organizing another tour in the near future! Great day!

Date of experience: March 2017