Shop Gotham NYC Shopping Tours - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Great Experience!

Surprised my wife for her birthday! Designer handbags and scarves. Marla hooked it up with a... read more

Reviewed March 6, 2020
adambB6514ZN
Orange County, California
via mobile
Shopping tour

It was a great tour! It was my 7th time! I love going to the showrooms! Great guide! Great fines... read more

Reviewed December 18, 2019
130vickiej

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2017

Edwina was our guide, and this tour was AWESOME! We went to six designer showrooms and met the designers. My daughter bought something at five of the six places we visited, and the showroom prices were FANTASTIC!! Our group only had 6 other people, and we had a great time together. Definitely recommend for ladies over the age of 16. Perfect mother/daughter outing.

Reviewed January 8, 2017 via mobile

I loved this shopping tour and i only wish it could have gone on longer. So much fun to meet a designer and to see and buy clothing I never see in our stores. Cannot wait to come back next year!

Reviewed December 28, 2016

Thank you Marla and Edwina our tour guide for such an outstanding tour of the Garment District. This tour was very organized and we were able to meet some of the Designers on the tour. Just fantastic! If you are visiting New York City and interested in clothing and design. This tour is exactly what you are looking for!

Reviewed December 18, 2016

Christina was our tour guide on 12-16-16. She was terrific! Christina catered to each of our fashion needs/interests. This was a wide-ranging group-- from a kind mom/daughter visiting from Vancouver, to a lovely married couple, to a pair of girlfriends and a few die-hard designer clothes fans! (Lisa- This is you!) I met some lovely new friends and will keep in touch. I managed to find a cool bag for New Year's Eve party for $80 (retail $295). The biggest "score" was my purchase of designer dresses marked down to $10 due to a showroom move. (OK- I bought 5 dresses, but why not?!) Book the tour- you will have fun! (Bring lotsa cash!!!)

Reviewed December 16, 2016

Marla,

This had to be one of the best NYC trips I have taken with students. Everything was well organized. The guides were great and had such interesting backgrounds and experience! From the guides to the designer showrooms and the jewelry factory tour, the students were able to see all levels of the professions to pursue in the garment/fashion industry!