Shop Gotham NYC Shopping Tours - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Great Experience!

Surprised my wife for her birthday! Designer handbags and scarves. Marla hooked it up with a... read more

Reviewed March 6, 2020
adambB6514ZN
Orange County, California
via mobile
Shopping tour

It was a great tour! It was my 7th time! I love going to the showrooms! Great guide! Great fines... read more

Reviewed December 18, 2019
130vickiej

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 2, 2016

Loved my Shop Gotham tour. They took me to the best of the best, the little shops which I was hoping to find in New York. I got to meet one designer which was unexpected and such a treat. Great experience.

Reviewed November 28, 2016

Lots of purchases made on our Garment Center tour last week, which is obviously the point for all the shoppers who book this. My wife and I were part of a group of 9 women and myself, who were all like kids waiting for to see what lie ahead in each showroom. Disappointed they were not. A couple of designers came to chat us up, which made the experience of seeing and buying their clothing more enriching. Our guide Keve regaled us with stories and the 3 hours flew by. All the ladies left with bags and smiles. This was my idea for my wife and it was a good one.

Reviewed November 23, 2016

Had a blast today on this tour! Our guide, Keve, was super knowledgeable and personable! Loved seeing the behind the scenes, the fabric and trim shops! Would recommend!!

Reviewed November 19, 2016

We loved this shopping morning and even plan to come back! How exciting to shop in the showrooms and see beautiful and different pieces. I bought 3 items which I simply cannot wait to wear
Our group was all ages and it worked for everyone. Cant say enough about our wonderful guide and leader Edwina. Smart, charming and a delight to be with for 3 hours
GREAT program!

Reviewed November 6, 2016 via mobile

Loved the garment center tour! Exciting, interesting, and great shopping! So well planned too. Great
choice!