Book In Advance
Tours from Shop Gotham NYC Shopping Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews garment center tour sample sales soho nolita new york booked this tour marla showroom garments designer shoppers guide jewelry nyc
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This tour included a very nice selection of designer showrooms and fabulous items to purchase at great prices. The tour guide, Kate was excellent! She was extremely knowledgeable and delightful. I have already recommended this to several of my friends. It is a tour that is enjoyable solo or with friends. I plan on returning next year with my daughter!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We loved this whole program! Being inside showrooms, meeting a couple designers and hearing a bit about their craft and business, would have made the experience worthwhile in and of itself. But of course, this is about shopping and we really enjoyed the variety and styles we were offered. Since this is the dead of summer, we were shopping for summer items and the prices were unbeatable (with the exception of Fall handbag preordering at wholesale - which was exciting) .If you are looking for mostly Fall shopping, it seems you have to wait until mid August. Our guide was Adorable and knowledgable and entertaining and we loved her. Highly recommend and will try out their other programs when we return to NYC.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I am a recent Fit graduate and I decided to take a tour last week by myself. I was greeted warmly by the other ladies that had purchased tickets and our tour guide Jessica was a sweetheart! Not only did I learn history about the garmet section of NYC, but the showroom access was unbelievable! Great shopping and lots of laughs. I would highly recommend this tour to any age- the three hours fly by!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This tour was a great way to spend an afternoon with girlfriends. My group included a friend and our mothers and we all enjoyed it very much. The guide was very informative, relaxed, and fun. She covered not only cool shopping facts around the area but also about the neighborhoods themselves. The best part of the tour was that many of the boutiques and stores are on small side streets that a tourist like myself would probably not found alone. I would definitely recommend this tour as it was one of the highlights of our recent trip.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I found this tour online and took a blind shot. Had I known how great it really would be, we would not have left this for our last day in NYC. Our guide Melinda was absolutely delightful and even helped us select a few things. As others say, it is not the highest end designers (although I did get some Escada earrings), but that made it far more interesting and obviously more affordable. It was fun exploring the inside of these showrooms, a whole world I have never previously been party to. I will def do this program again when we return next fall and plan better, with more room in the suitcase and at the start of the trip rather than the end. That's as good a review as I can give!