“Very professional Shopping Tour Company”

Shop Gotham NYC Shopping Tours
and up
SoHo & NoLita Chic Boutiques Shopping Tour
Ranked #6 of 816 Shopping in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Shop Gotham is New York City's Premiere Shopping Tour Company, opening doors to what defines NYC as The Fashion Mecca. Designer Showrooms for Wholesale Shopping and Indie boutiques enable our guests to bring a little NYC home in their shopping bags. Private Shopping groups and RegularlyScheduled tours each week, Sweet 16's, Corporate Groups and Spouse programs, Student Fashion Education programs.
London, United Kingdom
“Very professional Shopping Tour Company”
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Although I have not personally been on a shopping tour myself, our company have recently been sending a number of clients to New York where they have been taken on shopping tours by Shop Gotham NYC Shopping Tours. All feedback we have received from our clients has been excellent.

Shop Gotham NYC Shopping Tours have been very helpful, efficient and great at responding to all correspondence in a timely manner and to go out of their way to help make the booking process as seamless as possible. They have also been keen to ensure our clients get the most out of their tours by tailoring them to our clients' requirements.

Would definitely recommend booking with Shop Gotham NYC Shopping Tours.

Visited June 2011

• Hebrew first
Orinda
“A combination of shopping tour with a little bit of history of that area thrown in.”
Reviewed August 12, 2011

My private shopping tour with Shop Gotham was wonderful! My guide was Gemma and she took me to several small shops in Soho. This was just as I requested. She helped me pick out clothes and accessories and at several stores I received a discount (up to $50 at one shop). I received not only personal attention from my guide but she picked out stores where the staff was friendly, helpful, and attentive.
I had just arrived to NYC on a red eye and was tired. I could never have navigated the streets or stores without her help. Gemma even made me a restaurant reservation for dinner that night!
Gemma also told me a bit about the history of Soho and pointed out interesting features of the buildings in that area.
Upon my departure she led me to a coffee shop and directed me to the subway.
The 3 hours were not long enough. When I return I would like to bring my daughters and repeat the tour with them but length the time.
It was truely one of the highlights of my trip!

Visited August 2011
Charleston, South Carolina
“Great Fun!”
Reviewed August 6, 2011

My daughter and I did this together--she loves to shop and I just love to spend time with her. It was a great way to spend a couple of hours together. She got to shop and I learned a lot of history about NY and Soho in particular. Our guide was the owner which was special--she knew all the "cool" places to shop but also read the people on the tour so well. Even though we were a group, she often pulled someone aside and directed them to a different store. We visited pricey and discount stores so everybody was happy. And it wasn't just clothing--jewelry, kitch, kid's gift shop, etc. Cool, trendy, and fun.

Visited August 2011
Eastport, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really fun way to shop and see nyc”
Reviewed July 26, 2011

The Soho tour is extermely fun and the perfect neighborhood for entertaining fashion crazed teens. Our guide made sure to get to some of the magazine worthy spots for our girls, such as Dash and Top Shop, as well cool indie spots we knew nothing about. Mix of teens and adults on our tour, yet all demos were handled pretty seemlessly. Lots of good info on Soho and Nolita. Great market visit. Terrific, adorable guide. Just an entertaining morning and we thought it was worthwhile.

Visited July 2011
1 Thank davidjillianbrittany
west hampton
“soho private tour a winner”
Reviewed July 24, 2011

we thought a little handholding would be worthwhile so that we could be efficient. based on excellent Trip Advisor reviews we booked a tour with Shop Gotham. it was terrific and fun and we felt it was much more than just a shopping tour. The itinerary was preplanned for us, but the guide had the knowledge and wherwithall to change it us as needed. private is the way to go, if you can. highjy recommend,

Visited July 2011