“A neighborhood favorite”

Rocco's Pastry & Espresso Cafe
Ranked #58 of 853 Shopping in New York City
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I have been going to Rocco's since I was a kid. I would say they have the best cannoli cream I have ever had and always freshly made cannolis. None of that sitting int he display case for hours sogging up. All of their pastries are phenomenal!

Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

We stopped at Rocco's on a tour and lived it so much that we went back a second time when we ate 5 blocks away! This is definitely worth your visit! We had the cannoli one traditional and one with pistachio), a mini eclair, a piece of cheesecake and coffee. The cannoli is large but they do have the mini (which was perfect). Again, you will not be disappointed! STOP HERE!

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Popped in here on Thursday while exploring Greenwich Village. Iced coconut latte was lovely! Omg the choice of cakes and pastries and cookies on display made my mouth water. I wanted to try a black and white cookie but there were none ready so the kitchen me one for me fresh! Huge cookies!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I like this place for a quick coffee break and tasting delicious pastries: cheesecake above all.
Friendly staff, quiet atmosphere (not during w/ends thou!)
drinks and cakes are fresh and daily prepared.

Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Hard to find a good coffee in New York. This place is definitely worth a visit if you're looking for a real coffee. The pastries are freshly made with cream or custard. Large variety to choose from.