“Really juicy steaks”

Ted's Montana Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Ted's Montana Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #340 of 13,639 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between 6th and 7th
Transit: The closest transit stops are letters M, F, D, N , R, E, C, B, Q and the #1 train. All are near the intersection of 47th & 50th streets at Rockefeller Plaza.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Really juicy steaks”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Our family of 4 had dinner here. We all had 3 courses and we were all delighted by all of the food that we received.
2 of us had the bison steaks and one of us had the New York Strip Steak. The steaks were cooked to perfection.
We all had different starters or entrees and different sweets to finish.
Everybody was exteremely happy with the food.
We were all stuffed by the amounts served up.
It was all delicious.
The decor was really good and it was quite quiet. We all had a great meal and we would certainly recommend this restaurant for their steaks, and other food items too of course.
Well worth a visit.

• Visited July 2014

Ireland
“Very disappointing overall”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Went here for a Romantic Dinner on our honeymoon with my husband to celebrate his Birthday.
We had looked up & seen it had a Gluten free menu & as I am a Coeliac we travelled from the Financial district up to eat here.

We found the place & got seated in a nice booth seat & the lovely waitress took our order.
We ordered Two steaks which came with One side each, and we both ordered Two sides (as we were hungry).
I wanted to order a Sweet potato which was one of the sides on my Gluten free menu but the waitress informed me that not all the items on the menu were available, that they were only on the menu when they were available. My husband ordered a Beer & I ordered a Water. After all our travelling there my husband had drank his beer in 10 minutes or less, & we sat there another 25mins trying to get our waitresses attention to get another drink, nobody came near our table.
Then another waiter passed our table & I asked him could we get Two beers (save my husband waiting again) & a Sprite for myself & I felt his Manner was very rude, he snapped at us as to who was our Server, so I pointed to the back of our Waitress who was at the other side of the restaurant & he walked off. Then I heard him talking & his tone had totally changed & I realised he was now greeting his new table behind us.
Our waitress turned up in the next couple of minutes with our food & knew our drinks order (he obviously had told her). The food was Nice (nothing amazing) but we were Delighted that we ordered two sides as the plate would have looked very Bare with only one side.
Overall I wouldn't eat there again or recommend it to anybody as it was just lacking in every aspect.

Babylon, New York
“Yum!”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Just went here for lunch with a friend who recommended this restaurant. She said they had amazing burgers, and she was right! I had a bison burger with blue cheese & bacon, which was delicious. French fries and onion rings also good. They put out this bowl of pickles and I think I ate the whole thing by myself. Atmosphere is energetic and the wait staff is very friendly. I'll definitely be back!

• Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful food at a good price!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

We found this restaurant on Trip Advisor and we were most impressed. We had a combination of the pre-theatre menu and the main menu. Portions were very generous. The Caesar Salad starter was fresh and plentiful. The mains of Bison Burger and Ribeye steak were equally generous. Both were cooked as ordered and neither were fatty nor greasy. The fries could have been a touch warmer but otherwise everything was perfect. We shared a brownie dessert which was more than enough and rounded the meal off nicely. Service was friendly although could have been a tad faster. Highly recommended!

“Excellent food and Service”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Service was fast and very friendly. Got lots of food for the price and it came out very hot which was awesome! Overall best meal we had in NYC. We will be back!