Tripadvisor
New York City
2,245 results
All reviews carnegie hall heated floors le labo the russian tea room new york steam room house car tv in the mirror living room indoor pool soaking tub rain shower beautiful hotel luxury hotel nespresso machine room service close to central park
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My new favorite hotel in NYC...Amazing guest rooms which are spacious, and beautifully laid out. Fantastic Le Labo toiletries and top notch bathroom with gorgeous soaking tub, separate shower room and WC. The location can't be beat and the pool and hot tub are eyepopping! Can't wait to return...book without hesitation. Rivals the best worldwide.

Date of stay: January 2020
ParkHyattNewYork, Guest Relations Manager at Park Hyatt New York, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear ingridcary,

We are so grateful to know that Park Hyatt New York is your new favorite hotel in NYC. Thank you for your kind review. We are glad you found your room to be amazing, spacious and beautifully laid out.

We cannot wait to welcome you back to Park Hyatt New York!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room, service and room service F&B were all outstanding. We didn't eat in any of the restaurants because we were in town visiting friends and it was more convenient to eat elsewhere. Pool and fitness center were perfectly maintained, comfortable and easy to access. Pool locker room showers were better than you'd find in most spas.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear Chris T,

Thank you for your feedback.

It is wonderful to hear you enjoyed your stay at Park Hyatt New York. We are glad you were able to utilize our amenities and found your room, service and food and beverage options to be outstanding.

We look forward to your return to Park Hyatt New York.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First off, the property is absolutely gorgeous, bar none. It's location is also VERY good. Walk right onto central park. Walk right over to the 5th avenue. Short drive away from timesquare. Property does exude luxury from the entry to the room to the indoor pool, which was VERY well done.
I must say, to be able to swim in New York City in the middle of dead winter is luxury indeed.

However....and here's the big however...
While the hard product was definitely spot on, I felt that the soft product, the service, was not up to par. During my stay, I was rarely acknowledged by staff. There was a bit of coldness and machination to the service, to the point of calling it out snobbish almost.

While the lobby breakfast service was quite good, the SAME menu served in-room dining was awful.

At the nightly rate it commands, I feel that their execution leaves to much wanting...

Room tip: Choose higher floor. The city noise will get to you at the lower levels.
1  Thank ShinguChingu
ParkHyattNewYork, Guest Relations Manager at Park Hyatt New York, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear ShinguChingu,

Thank you for your review of Park Hyatt New York.

We appreciate knowing you found our property gorgeous and were able to take advantage of swimming in NYC in the middle of winter.

It is truly concerning to hear your comments regarding our service and I truly apologize for this shortfall you experienced. I would like to learn more about your stay and invite you to e-mail me directly at justina.hillman@hyatt.com. Your feedback is very valuable and I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to Park Hyatt New York.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This was my fourth time staying at the magnificent Park Hyatt New York. For me (as a frequent Hyatt customer) it's a safe haven when I need a luxury hotel with great comfort, location, and great service in New York, my favorite city. The suite is wonderful, and for me, the highlights are the shower (perhaps the best of NY hotels), a very comfortable bed, and all the electronic controls of the entire room. The silence is total, as is the cleanliness. Room service works very well and is very tasty. But just as important is the human aspect, and in this respect I felt that Park Hyatt has improved a lot from a year to now. I had the opportunity to meet Ratna Steden, hotel director - and by comparing the stays I realized how much she was able to improve on what was already very good. I can only thank her for the perfect hospitability and the great joy she and all the good people at Park Hyatt has given me these days with my children in this city. I also have to compliment and thank Chris and Mamadou, who always greet me at the front door with a huge smile and an even greater desire to help with whatever I need. In short, Park Hyatt is one of those hotels we can't wait to go back to.

Room tip: The corners suite are excellent.

Dear Marcos_traveller,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review of Park Hyatt New York.

We take great pride in ensuring our guests expectations are not only met, but are exceeded. We appreciate your kind comments regarding our staff and are so happy to hear you are very eager to come back. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Thank you for your loyalty with Hyatt!

Reviewed January 15, 2020

This is a five star hotel in every respect. I do not have much to say other than expect impeccable, accommodating staff, a smooth operation, beautiful, immaculate perfectly appointeded rooom, impressive mini bar and luxury bathroom, all in a standard room. I can only imagine what a suite is like.

Room tip: ANy room will make you feel like a VIP. You cannot go wrong here
Date of stay: December 2019

Dear Hotelhotels2013,

Thank you for reviewing Park Hyatt New York.

We are delighted to know you found our hotel impeccable and five star in every respect.

We hope to welcome you back soon for another luxurious experience.