“Chocolate Heaven”

Chocolate by the Bald Man, Max Brenner
Ranked #295 of 13,639 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Cross street: Between 13th and 14th Streets
Transit: L, N, R, Q, W, 4, 5 & 6 trains to 14th Street/Union Square.
“Chocolate Heaven”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

LOVED THIS PLACE. Added this place to our plan based on good reviews and I'm so glad I did. Went with kids (12&16) and my 12yo voted it the best place to eat in NYC. We got Brenner burger, sloppy max (12yo says it was amazing) and the cheese steak waffle (delicious). All recommended. Puddings were all delicious too. Walked straight in at 4pm on a Sunday. Guy serving us was friendly, service was quick and the place was cool. It's not cheap but I found it good quality food with great pudding choices and would defo go back. The Caribbean punch cocktail was pretty amazing too (if not a tad expensive)

• Visited July 2014

• Turkish first
New York City, New York
“VeryGoodPlace!”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

I love this place. People are friendly and dinner was great. But best of all was the dessert!!!!! Selections from chocolate to ice cream to milkshakes was all great. I enjoyed this place, that it why it's given a 5-Starr restraunt!!!!!!!

Visited December 2013
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Love love love Choclate”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

This is the place for chocolate lovers. This time we tried the food and enjoyed it a lot. The sandwich was made in waffle-like bread, which I never ate something like this before. The deserts were fantastic. Don't miss the Mocha Cappuccino, I loved mine with melted white chocolate….

• Visited April 2014
Old Bridge, New Jersey
“Very Unique”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We had soo much fun eating here... Food was good.. but the dessert were excellent..... Loved it... Chocolate shot is a must try!!!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank qtindian
Niskayuna, New York
“What's the Fuss About”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I was I "had" to take my 13 year old granddaughter to this "Very, very, in place." Both of us felt it was a poor imitation of Serendipity 3 which has been around for more than 50 years. The food was "okay." The chocolate drink ordered by my granddaughter was cloyingly sweet. It was pricey for what you got. They had a large retail section...though I have no problem with selling your wares, but the chocolate was nothing special. Extremely noisy in a loft / factory like setting with NO noise dampening. If it's a great chocolate and funky experience you want coupled with excellent food, stick with Serendipity,s.

Visited June 2014