“Old-School Charm, Like Classy, In A Good Way”

Niles Bar & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Niles Bar & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #417 of 14,214 Restaurants in New York City
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Cross street: Between 31st and 30th Street
Transit: Subways: 1, 2, 3, A, C, E to Penn Station/34th Street. LIRR, NJ Transit and Amtrack.
Description: Niles NYC is uniquely located in Manhattan's most accessible neighborhood, steps from Madison Square Garden and Penn Station. Niles offers a sleek setting with a contemporary American menu for an entertaining meal from morning till late night. Our semi-private dining room is the perfect place to host your business luncheons and private parties, all tailored specifically to suit your event. Niles is not only a fresh, contemporary restaurant, it’s also a colorful and exciting bar that attracts plenty of locals as well as out-of-towners. Clean iridescent finishes accentuate a huge rectangular bar with seating all around, anchored by a lit-glass decorative column. You can generally count on a lively crowd here at Niles most every night—especially on concert and game nights at the Garden, when Niles often goes into overtime. Please contact us for further details.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

The esposa and I hit this place for a drink after being on the Amtrak for 12 hours with all the prole-y Coach people. It felt great to stand there at a real old-school type lounge--lots of glass and a nice high wood bar. Dude gave us one on the house: that's a real solid in my book, and I was impressed. Very classy. Keeping it real. Good spread across different age ranges there, not just oldz like us. We will return!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

My husband and I were staying at the Affinia Manhattan in December and decided to eat at the adjacent restaurant one night. It had a good ambiance and polite, attentive waiters and staff but the food was hands down the star of the evening. I had the duck and he had the lamb and I don't think we spoke at all while we were eating. It was hard to stay away and we went back there on our final night also. Hard to know if it is the sole reason that we are returning to New York in a months time but will definitely be going back.

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Always come here when I need to meet someone in these parts. Food is decent, service is good and it is clean. This time I shared a pizza margjherita with my friend-not bad.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Loved the lunch menu - many healthy choices! The bar has loads of action at night! The bartenders are fun and love to chat if that's what your into. Great location in the Affinia Manhattan hotel.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Super breakfast across street from Penn Station. Nice ambience, great menu, reasonable prices, quiet and good service. Oh yeah, the food is great too.