Book In Advance

from $12.00
from $129.00
from $21.00
1,920 results
All reviews night tour ferry tour top of the rock big apple empire state brooklyn woodbury
Selected filters
Reviewed October 9, 2017

I bought the one observatory and bus tour tickets on groupon. Waited in line for the most miserable looking staff to be told we had to redeem on the day we wanted and we could not redeem for Saturdays???? We was only there for 2 days!
We went back the next day and lined up for over 45 mins (prob 10 people in the line) I moved forward as they had us line up behind the desk so the 2 staff could not see us. As I moved forward so they could see us a member of your staff came over to be and told me to get to the back of the line. He was very aggressive and whilst asking why he just yelled ;I told you to get back in the line!!! i explained i was in the line for 45 mins and only when another member of the public said I was in front of them he just walked away looking at me like he was speaking to some one in the prison line or something. Then the girl behind the counter didn't speak and just gave me the ticket (she could see I WAS UPSET but said nothing). I could not wait to get out of there as been in nearly an hour. The man upset me so much and my partner was waiting outside and saw how upset I was but i wanted to get on the bus and get out of there, then on the bus all the guide kept talking about was how he had lived in many places and then add a quick detail of something of interest but it was so quick we couldn't understand where to look, then he asked for tips on more than 4 occasions, we got off the bus after 5 stops and didn't get back on it, complete waste of time.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

I brought my now fiancé to NYC for her first time and a co-worker notified me of a Groupon deal with this company.

I'll forever be blessed from booking it and here is why:

We had a late start to our day and it was starting to get a bit chilly. We decided to take advantage of the "hop on hop off" feature so we could tour the various neighborhoods. Unfortunately we had the last bus running so we were limited to just the hop on part.

I've been to the city so many times and after this tour, I felt like it was my first time. So much info you don't even realize is there. The little things, the tidbits.

Let me tell you about our tour guide now. Guy my age, 29, Bryant, lifelong New Yorker EXCELLENT tour guide. The show was edgy, the show was interactive, the show was HILARIOUS. This guy had everyone entertained from the old couple behind us to the two little smart mouth kids who were firing back equally funny puns and such back at him.

We passed by so many other tour buses and it looked like they were guiding themselves. We had the right guy. The best guide I've seen.

Bryant took care of me and my fiancé who desperately needed to stop for a bathroom break and upon notifying him that we were engaged, he announced it to the tour making us feel like it was personally made just for us.

He explained to us that this was his last tour for a while as he was going to join the humanitarian effort in his family's home island of Puerto Rico. I gave him my blessing and went on my way.

Bryant, if you're out there, thank you for everything during that 2 hour tour. You set the bar high for our weekend getaway.

Good luck doing that God's work brother...

Nicolas Iannacito a.k.a. Keith

Reviewed October 3, 2017

The tour guide was boring. The downtown tour took as long as the whole downtown/uptown tour was suppose to take. We had to leave after just the downtown tour and wasted money.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed October 1, 2017

Horrible service. Service was terminated before the designated tour plan. Customer service worse. Please don't take this tour

1  Thank KavithaV15
Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

Four of us took this boat tour on a beautiful sunny afternoon. You can get off and back on again at a few different locations but we stayed on for the full 90 minute tour. Nadia was the tour guide and she was truly fantastic. Everyone on the boat fell in love with her. There is a lot of information to absorb but she knows everything about the key places that you pass by on the boat. Terrific views of all the important landmarks including the Statue of Liberty where the boat does a circle so people on both sides's can get good pictures. Definitely worth it.