“A great family show”

$81.25*
and up
STOMP Off-Broadway
More attraction details
Owner description: Matchboxes, brooms, garbage cans, Zippo lighters and more fill the stage with energizing beats at STOMP, the inventive and invigorating stage show that's dance, music and theatrical performance blended together in one electrifying rhythm.
Cleveland, Ohio
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“A great family show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

Stomp has been playing for a long time, and this was not our first time seeing the show. It's amazing what the cast can do with sticks, brooms, trash cans, sinks, pots and pans. Throw in some comedy, newspapers, cigarette lighters and plastic buckets and you have a great sight and sound experience.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Houston, Texas
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Fantastic Show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

I was kind of iffy at first about going to see this, but I'm glad we did! These people are amazingly talented; I can't believe the things they can do with random items. The show was very entertaining and funny at times as well.

New York City, New York
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“AMAZING-Highly Recommended!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

Picked up a deal on groupon to see STOMP for $40. Unfortunately, my boyfriend and I didn't have tickets to sit next to each other. When we brought this to the attention of staff, they immediately found us seats together in the fourth row D. A major upgrade from row R &S Orchestra. The depth of this show's creativity was so breathtaking. The fact that they were so coordinated and so passionate, I was dancing and nodding my head the whole show. You can really tell that the actors are enjoying themselves just as much as the crowd. So thankful for this experience. An excellent date night idea!

Merrick, New York
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“You'll be stomping along in your seat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

This is a great, family-friendly show. The actors/musicians are truly incredible. It's a small theatre so they seem to play off of the vibe of the audience.
The rhythm and sound created by these super talented people is just unbelievable.

It is a little loud, so you may not want to be right up front, but again with a small theatre, there really is no bad seat in the house.

It's a really fun performance, leaving you feeling energized and excited as you leave. I would recommend this to anyone visiting the city & looking for something different to see.

Visited December 2013
Macon, Georgia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“GREAT show!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

A friend of mine had recommended we see this while in NY, and I am SO glad she did. My 3 teenage daughters and I all thoroughly enjoyed it. We had seats on the 3rd row in the balcony, and they were great. We've looked up videos on youtube since getting home to try to share the experience with my husband and son, but they just don't do it justice. The performers were amazingly talented and threw a good bit of humor in to keep the kids engaged. Highly recommend!

Visited January 2014