“Delicious Breakfast Patio Spot Near Central Park”

Maison Kayser Columbus Circle
Ranked #18 of 406 Bakeries in New York City
Cuisines: French, Cafe, European
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cincinnati, OH
“Delicious Breakfast Patio Spot Near Central Park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

Yum! I wish I would have grabbed some pastries to go! A business partner in NYC selected this place to meet for breakfast on the patio and I was delighted. the cute patio had a peek to view Central Park/Columbus Circle - great location. I ordered the Sausage, Roasted Red Pepper Egg Tartine and I'm so glad I did! The eggs were perfectly done and there was so much flavor from the red pepper, sausage and cheese. Oh, and the bread was nicely toasted - just right. I had planned to order a pastry, but was so full from the tartine I ate every bite and didn't have room for more. The pastries were tempting and from reading the reviews, I should have grabbed some for later. I would definitely recommend getting in a breakfast at Maison Kayser when in NYC. Enjoy!

• Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
essex
“Don't miss this one!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

What a great new venue right on Columbus Circle. Good staff, bustling yet excellent and friendly service, scrambled egg and bread bag to die for. Top marks!

“Excellent!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Nice outside café with great location near Central Park. Good price for brunch, pastries, sandwiches or salads, to go or to eat in.

Dayton, Ohio
“Best croissants outside of Paris”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

We stayed close to this bakery and walked there every morning to get a croissant and coffee. We were just in Paris for a food related business trip and so this little treasure brought back some of our lovely memories of French pastry at its best.

Cornwall UK
“Loved this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

We visited here twice on our recent trip to NYC. Absolutely amazing pastries and a good selection of lunches to have in or take away. On our last afternoon before we flew back to the UK we spent a lovely hour drinking coffee and eating the most delicious desserts. It's a nice atmosphere, the staff were very friendly and the air conditioning was a very welcome relief from the stifling temperatures outdoors. Can't wait to visit NYC again, and we will definitely return to try out more of Maison Kayer's fantastic creations.