“Great deal...plus got 15% off”
Review of Aoki - CLOSED

Aoki
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

After getting my bill, was informed that on Saturday & Sunday you get 15% off the bill. Very good!! All was fresh, nice combo.

1  Thank GG G

Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

Excellent experience, I strongly recommend Salamander and Pink Panther. Also the service is very good and waiters can really give you the best suggestions. White tuna is outstanding. Prices are honest considering the quality

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Nice ambience, thought not take your breath away. However, the sushi makes up for that, creamy and fresh with traditional finishes, but done perfectly. Our waiter was prompt and informative, guiding our sake selection. We had the Sushi dinner for two, and were quite pleased. Will definitely return!

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Food was fresh, tasty, great value and light! Absolutely loved it, and ended up going twice while we were in NYC. Will be back next time!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I stopped in for some Gyoza and a couple of rolls. The Gyoza was good and flavorful - cooked slightly more than I am used to, but I liked it better. I had two rolls, one with spicy salmon that was fairly tasteless and a BBQ Sea Bass that was good. It was a pretty good value.