“Perfect! But pricey.”

Ben & Jack's Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Ben & Jack's Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,552 of 14,199 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Cross street: Between 28th & 29th Streets
Transit: 6, R & W trains to 28th Street.
Description: Ben & Jack, long-time waiters of Peter Luger's Steakhouse, have opened a beautiful restaurant in the Flatiron District of Manhattan. We offer prime, dry aged porterhouse steaks and a dazzling assortment of steakhouse favorites. Our chef, also, comes from Peter Luger's. Frosted, etched glass rooms are available for private parties. All major credit cards are accepted. Visit our website and take a tour!
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Perfect steak and excellent service in a relaxed but upscale atmosphere. Could nor ask for more... Maybe a more substantial wine list. But would highly recommend!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

How often do you really eat steak these days? If you want to go to Peter Luger's go to Peter Luger's, not here. This is a joke. If you want steak in Manhattan, go to somewhere original like Pietro's or the Palm or or or

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Fantastic 'olde worlde' restaurant with a warm, and welcoming atmosphere. The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable about their menu. The steaks are to die for, succulent and melt in your mouth. Not a cheap night out but worth every penny if you like steak. Recommend this restaurant 100%.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Walked to this restaurant from the Eventi and got there around 4:30. Had just arrived on Amtrac from from a 6 hour trip and I was starved. The staff were very courteous and helpful. I wanted a filet but the only one on the menu was 12 oz. I told the waiter that it was more than I could eat. He informed me that I could eat in the bar area and get a 6 oz. filet and 2 sides for $25, The manager walked by and told me that since it was so early and there wasn't anyone else there for dinner at that time, I could just sit where I was. He checked back on me several times to see if everything was to my satisfaction and I can attest that the meal was great.

1  Thank same2u
Reviewed September 3, 2012

The service is amazing!
I ate a 22oz New York Sirloin which was done to perfection. 42$.
They have this sauce which they make in the kitchen which makes the steak even tastier.
My friend had a business meal, an appetizer, a main dish and a desert for 39$.
Definitely coming back here again!