“Loved it”

Wicked on Broadway
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 30, 2014

What can you say about a show that is so much fun to watch. I loved the audiences reactions too. Everyone was enjoying a lot.

1  Thank jo k
Write a ReviewReviews (8,764)

Reviewed August 29, 2014

We enjoyed the chance to see this on Broadway. It was very well done and quite enjoyable to see. My partner didn't really enjoy it as much as my friend and I did. I love a good musical though and he is not such a fan of this genre.

Reviewed August 29, 2014

Music was amazing. Helps to know story line before going. The costumes and Scenery were very well done. The touring company is just as good.

Reviewed August 28, 2014

This play is the absolute best,The wizard of Oz with a twist for sure.There are always two sides to everystory and this other side

1  Thank Tasha C
Reviewed August 28, 2014

We brought our boys 11 - 14. They thought the show was ok. Adults really enjoyed the music and costumes, the story line.