“AH-mazing - perfect Broadway experience”
Review of Wicked

Useful Information: Activities for older children
Cairns
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“AH-mazing - perfect Broadway experience”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

This show was as amazing as you would want your first Broadway show to be. The story sucks you in and you really believe that is what happened even though it is written decades after the Wizard of Oz. The singing was wonderful but the choreography took my breath away. Every movement seemed so perfect.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Sydney
90 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Woohoo - I won the lottery!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I was the 10th name drawn for the lottery and managed to get a front row seat for $30 instead of $147.50 - brilliant. I had seen this production many years ago in Sydney and thought it was good, but this time it was magnificent. Being seated in the front row, I was able to see everything so clearly. The costumes are spectacular and the performances were amazing. Both leading ladies were brilliant and the supporting cast was equally professional. Don't miss this one and good luck with the lottery :)

Chicago
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Saw Wicked for the second time - first time on Broadway - and it does not disappoint! This time it was my daughters (ages 8 & 12), husband and I. We sat on the far right side of row G (orchestra). These tickets were a bit cheaper than center seats and we did give up a bit of the back scenery, but we never missed any of the action. The cast was fantastic! Loved it!

1 Thank ChicagoMouseketeer
Jackson, New Jersey
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Very nice but over priced !”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We bought tickets to this show 3 days ago . Great seats I had a hard time understanding what they were saying and singing . I enjoyed the show great acting .

Houston, Texas, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Awesome show”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

It was an awesome show and I have to admit my wife had to talk me into going and boy I'm glad she did it was a flawless performance with great singing and some comedy thrown in with it.